***OFFICAIL*** BEARS SELECT DARNELL WRIGHT AS #10 OVERALL IN 2023

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, when we started hyping him up people still considered him a 2nd/3rd round guy at best

We knew better doe
Im always weary of prospects who gain a lot of hype late in the process. Im happy they got OL to help Fields but i think they really passed up a talent they had no business passing up.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Im always weary of prospects who gain a lot of hype late in the process. Im happy they got OL to help Fields but i think they really passed up a talent they had no business passing up.
Whomst would that be? Carter?

For the record, I would of stayed at 9 and likely taken Carter myself

But, once that trade was made to #10 and Carter was gone, I was excited they chose the right guy IMO

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
This is the player I wanted the most if there Bears were not sold on Carter.

You could argue that Wright is the best player for the Bears in this draft. His potential is crazy and he just began getting serious about football last year and turned from getting by on talent to becoming a film buff and putting in a lot of time breaking down opponents. Still a lot of dated information about him saying he doesn't try and is underperforming his great potential but i think he put that to bed last year.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Yes please to improved pass protection.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

But, once that trade was made to #10 and Carter was gone, I was excited they chose the right guy IMO
Yeah, Carter. If the Bears traded with any other team i would feel better about it but the Eagles really make you wonder if they made a mistake. I also stick by my opinion that BPA is a myth.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Carter. If the Bears traded with any other team i would feel better about it but the Eagles really make you wonder if they made a mistake. I also stick by my opinion that BPA is a myth.

George wasn't on board. My sources and your sources pretty much said the same thing, Brian.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

This is the first thing they’ve done taking the oline seriously. This was a must and I hope they can land a c as well

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Yep. Eagles slap when it comes to DL. Next year's 4th for Jalen Carter? They ran to the podium