***OFFICAIL*** NFL WEEK 15 Around The League IGT (⭐️UPDATE⭐️: MULTIPLE GAMES RESCHEDULED)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I don't care about thread views and on mobile can't even track them, but there's a member here who is seething about @Grimson getting all these views

Ahhhh, no wonder I don't see thread views. Was trying to figure that out. Always on mobile.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I don't care about thread views and on mobile can't even track them, but there's a member here who is seething about @Grimson getting all these views

Well, I admit I have F5ed many times (as I'm sure many have) to get the fubar links in OP to work, and now my bookmark for this site has changed from the Gravy Sauce thread to this one.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, I admit I have F5ed many times (as I'm sure many have) to get the fubar links in OP to work, and now my bookmark for this site has changed from the Gravy Sauce thread to this one.
@greg23 - this guy is partially responsible for the views (massive) that are making you so upset. Don't hate the player hate the game

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Impressive, especially with under 600 posts!

Thank you for your view and post.

I assume most views are from @greg23 F5ing/drooling to reply to one of my posts with:

1) Hong Kong!
2) Cooler!
3) LOL watching the game with friends!
4) Macau!
5) I sleep with my thumb up my butt!

These are the only phrases that my altbot has been programmed with so far when I pull his string.

greg23

Liked Posts:

Says the lying alt faction.

Who fking cares or check views...don't ever see it on my phone...esp for a worthless "who's playing this week: thread.

Now.....start a thread with the #mush greatest hits...aka...his best deleted posts from 2021....and that would be a thread to track.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who fking cares or check views...don't ever see it on my phone...esp for a worthless "who's playing this week: thread.

Now.....start a thread with the #mush greatest hits...aka...his best deleted posts from 2021....and that would be a thread to track.
Apparently an A-List celebrity cares and gave me a shoutout live on video.

Sorry you're so mad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Apparently an A-List celebrity cares and gave me a shoutout live on video.

Sorry you're so mad.

greg23

Liked Posts:
A-list celebrity.....thats funny.

Does that guy know he's A-list?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let me know when you get a shout out from an award winning broadcaster lol. You are so furious.
With every W he is taking Ls. Why can't @greg23 just celebrate u instead of h8ing????