***OFFICAIL*** NFL Week 15: Around The League IGT

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
LETS FUCKIN GO BRONCOS ROLL TIDE ROLL OR WHATEVER YOUR DUMB SAYING IS

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Rams somehow win this game today and then the Broncos beat them next week, Bears are guaranteed no worse than #3 if they only win one more game, I think.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
What does GB do to deserve all these calls? I swear to god. So fucking lucky.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am having a very hard time deciding who I should be rooting for..........

GB wins, Rams have higher draft pick, still a chance to be as high as #2
Rams win, GB is done for the season.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s a shame Leonard Floyd didn’t work out here. He is a Packer killer for sure.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am having a very hard time deciding who I should be rooting for..........

GB wins, Rams have higher draft pick, still a chance to be as high as #2
Rams win, GB is done for the season.
Packers are done regardless. Miami will finish them off. They will be starting Love in the last game of the season vs your team.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I hope your right........
Well, in a hypothetical situation where the Lions and Packers tied at 9-8, things get really crazy. It would mean the Packers win out and the Lions win their next 2 and lose at GB. It would mean that both went 1-1 vs each other and 4-2 in the division and had the same record against common opponents and same record in the conference. The tiebreaker would go to strength of victory where the Packers hold a 1 game lead on the Lions currently. The Lions and Packers each beat 5 teams that the other did not. Lions would want the Giants, Commanders, Jets, Jaguars and Panthers to keep winning. Packers would want the Bucs, Cowboys, Dolphins, Patriots and Rams to keep winning. Ofcourse, if the Commanders win 2 more games and the Giants one more, the Packers are eliminated anyway.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, in a hypothetical situation where the Lions and Packers tied at 9-8, things get really crazy. It would mean the Packers win out and the Lions win their next 2 and lose at GB. It would mean that both went 1-1 vs each other and 4-2 in the division and had the same record against common opponents and same record in the conference. The tiebreaker would go to strength of victory where the Packers hold a 1 game lead on the Lions currently. The Lions and Packers each beat 5 teams that the other did not. Lions would want the Giants, Commanders, Jets, Jaguars and Panthers to keep winning. Packers would want the Bucs, Cowboys, Dolphins, Patriots and Rams to keep winning. Ofcourse, if the Commanders win 2 more games and the Giants one more, the Packers are eliminated anyway.
I was wondering how that would play out. That exact scenario.

Giants have

Vikings
Colts
Eagles

Commanders have

49's
Browns
Cowboys

Packers have

Miami
Vikings
Lions

Lions have

Panthers
Bears
Packers

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Giants have

Vikings
Colts
Eagles

Commanders have

49's
Browns
Cowboys

Packers have

Miami
Vikings
Lions

Lions have

Panthers
Bears
Packers
If the Lions beat the Panthers (don't take them lightly, they played spoiler already at Seattle) and the Dolphins beat the Packers, I think the Lions are looking good to make it. All they would have to do is beat the Bears at home to get to 9-7 and the Packers would be mathematically eliminated with 9 losses. Lions might not even need to win at Green Bay to clinch a wild card depending on what Seattle and Washington do. But even if they do, the Packers are likely starting Love.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Giants have

Vikings
Colts
Eagles

Commanders have

49's
Browns
Cowboys

Packers have

Miami
Vikings
Lions

Lions have

Panthers
Bears
Packers
Giants 2-1
Commanders 2-1
Packers 1-2
Lions 3-0

Most of these games will be affected by opponents that have nothing to play for. I just hope the Bears don’t fuck up and win @ the Lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giants 2-1
Commanders 2-1
Packers 1-2
Lions 3-0

Most of these games will be affected by opponents that have nothing to play for. I just hope the Bears don’t fuck up and win @ the Lions.
I have

Giants 1-2
Commanders 2-1
packers 2-1
Lions 2-1

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have

Giants 1-2
Commanders 2-1
packers 2-1
Lions 2-1
Giants will blow by the Tanking Colts and play an Eagles team that is taking the day off in week 18. They just might beat the worst playoff team in the NFC as well (Vikings)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giants 2-1
Commanders 2-1
Packers 1-2
Lions 3-0

If the Lions were to lose only one game, I hope it is against the Bears. Despite all the ridicule I would get, I am loving that LA pick if it were to happen. Not under any false illusions, even IF the Lions make the playoffs, they would not go far.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Cole Kemet is so slow
You need to be more precise, Kmet runs a 4.7" 40yd, which is average for his size. What he lacks is quickness, to overcome that you need to hit him in stride, then he is tough as hell to get down. He was being used as a safety valve last Sunday, so he had to start from a standstill. He still helped out when needed.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Lions were to lose only one game, I hope it is against the Bears. Despite all the ridicule I would get, I am loving that LA pick if it were to happen. Not under any false illusions, even IF the Lions make the playoffs, they would not go far.

Most Bear fans are more than happy with losing at this point, and keeping the score close. I don't think there should be any pride or bragging, at this stage. So much of this roster will be off this team in a few weeks.