??? OFFICAIL ??? NFL WEEK 2 - AROUND THE LEAGUE IGT ??? (FOOTBALL + THREADVIEW COUNT ??️NLY)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Browns just blew a game where they had a 7 point lead with 2 minutes to go and the ball and the Jets had no timeouts. They could have knelt down 3 times and ran the clock out. Jets let them score and then got a TD, onside kick and TD and won the game. Fire the Browns coach immediately.
It took all of that and a missed PAT, and the Browns obliged.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lance carted off? I didn't see the injury. What happened?
They didn't show a good angle on the replay because they didn't want to "turn anyone's stomach". So I'm guessing it's a big injury. Would assume we won't be seeing Trey Lance for a while.

Which is too bad for him. He needs these game reps to develop.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Really seemed like the 49ers were trying to get Lance hurt, kept running him over and over. Really messed up situation.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
ESPN had it wrong in the Browns game. The Jets had no timeouts but it was 1st down at 2:02 after Chubb got a first down going out of bounds at the 12. So the clock would have stopped at the 2 minute warning on 2nd down. Ok, so not nearly as idiotic as I thought.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Well shoot, on one hand I really wanted to see Lance play. On the other hand I think Garapallo gives them the best chance to win.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
You know you don’t like your QB when you let a backup RB throw your red zone passes.. Pete Carroll sucks

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
A foot aint supposed to point that way. In reference to Lance