???OFFICAIL??? NFL WEEK 4 AROUND THE LEAGUE IGT - 9/30/21

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Dallas vs Carolina, Green bay vs Pittsburgh and the chiefs vs philly are all going to be brutal beat downs.

Pats and bucs ought to be fantastic.
New englands defense is legit. If anyone can scheme a way to fuck brady over, it is belechik.
The New england offense pretty much blows, but so does the bucs defense.

should be a great game.
Tomlin is a damn good coach. Steelers have never had a losing record with him. I would not be shocked at all if the Steelers won that game outright. There have been several years where they start like shit and turn it around later in the year. They are also a team that rises to their opponents.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Am I crazy for thinking that when it's 14-0, you take the points and go up by 3 scores? If it's 10-0, you go for it. I dunno. Just how I feel about it.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Tomlin is a damn good coach. Steelers have never had a losing record with him. I would not be shocked at all if the Steelers won that game outright. There have been several years where they start like shit and turn it around later in the year. They are also a team that rises to their opponents.
Ehh this year's different. Steelers are a shit football team. They have the worst oline in football and a geriatric qb who sucks now

msadows

Liked Posts:
Am I crazy for thinking that when it's 14-0, you take the points and go up by 3 scores? If it's 10-0, you go for it. I dunno. Just how I feel about it.

Ehh, the way the game was going thus far I prob go for it too.

Your team is also 0-3 and def. isn't gonna compete. You gotta take risks to ensure you win.

I can see both sides of it tho.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Ehh this year's different. Steelers are a shit football team. They have the worst oline in football and a geriatric qb who sucks now
Big Ben has been washed up for a while now. You both might be right. I am just saying that I would not be surprised.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Bears only win is over a team getting manhandled by an 0-3 team.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Dan Campbell expects Dalton or Foles to start, but for Fields to play some. Since Nagy knows this information, he should give Dalton the first series, Foles the second series and have Fields finish the game. He will confuse the shit out of Campbell and stroll to a 48-0 victory. It’s all about strategy and scheme and Nagy will knock it out of the park this week.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Burrow with a couple great throws on that drive, he just created a platform rolling to his left and put the ball in a tiny window for the TD.