*** OFFICAIL *** NFL WEEK 7 - AROUND THE LEAGUE IGT

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Breeze Hall likely tore his ACL. Maybe they will take Monty for a 3rd or 4th?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Breeze Hall likely tore his ACL. Maybe they will take Monty for a 3rd or 4th?

This is a great idea. Or figure out Elijah Moore and the comps.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pickens would have fucked with the HITS culture or somethingz.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
We are going to regret not taking George Pickens. He was the guy I really wanted in the entire draft... But no... Had to go fucking defense.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I understand why they passed up on Pickens. But Alec Pierce was also available and he’s a deep threat without the supposed issues. Dude is averaging over 16ypc. At least Poles didn’t draft a bum like Watson!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
More than the 15-1 85 bears?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
K well i fee like the dolphins have our number. They broke our undefeated streak in 85 with marino and in 2006 with… joey harrington

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
i want Fields to move with urgency like Tua. Not bagging on Fields, but I want him to be quick. Most of the time, the ball is hiked and he he takes his steps back slow. Like it’s in slow motion. He needs to be alert and be quick in his toes and on his delivery. Even Pickett is playing quick on his toes. He’s shown it at times, that’s the good thing. But forget the breathing technique to calm down. How about get excited and control it to your advantage. Like Flus says, this game is best played with emotions! With that said, I’ll keep supporting Fields. Whoever is in ill support. But you’ll hear the good and bad from me on them.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
i want Fields to move with urgency like Tua. Not bagging on Fields, but I want him to be quick. Most of the time, the ball is hiked and he he takes his steps back slow. Like it’s in slow motion. He needs to be alert and be quick in his toes and on his delivery. Even Pickett is playing quick on his toes. He’s shown it at times, that’s the good thing. But forget the breathing technique to calm down. How about get excited and control it to your advantage. Like Flus says, this game is best played with emotions! With that said, I’ll keep supporting Fields. Whoever is in ill support. But you’ll hear the good and bad from me on them.
This.

I even notice this with those quick screen passes. He's so damn slow getting the ball out, taking his sweet time, while allowing the defense to catch up to the throw, which makes it harder for screens to work. You're right about his steps being too slow in the pocket. You cannot be that deliberate AND have a slow release. I feel like everything is too nonchalant.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
K well i fee like the dolphins have our number. They broke our undefeated streak in 85 with marino and in 2006 with… joey harrington

yup. Bears were 7-0 in 06 and 12-0 in 1985. But when I say "fuck the 1972 Dolphins" it's with ZERO bias!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
This.

I even notice this with those quick screen passes. He's so damn slow getting the ball out, taking his sweet time, while allowing the defense to catch up to the throw, which makes it harder for screens to work. You're right about his steps being too slow in the pocket. You cannot be that deliberate AND have a slow release. I feel like everything is too nonchalant.
I thought I was the only one who saw it. Makes me think he is still thinking too much and not reacting. It’s still early with this new offense. But it has to come sooner than later. If it doesn’t come at all by this year’s end or even early next year, then start the carousel again…..

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is a great idea. Or figure out Elijah Moore and the comps.

My Jets buddy says their LBer’s are average at best and limited in capabilities. Send them Roquan & Monty for Moore & a 2nd.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My Jets buddy says their LBer’s are average at best and limited in capabilities. Send them Roquan & Monty for Moore & a 2nd.

I like that. Sort of feel like they could add a fourth round pick too