**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hey @dabears70 sorry I’ve been MIA for a while. So I gotta continue to ask you…Do you think Field has improved since last year? Or does he still need 8 more games?
You were MIA while Fields has looked like the worst QB in the league and now you come back when he plays a decent/good, not great, game. Hahaha

You were hiding the way the rest of your crew that's been messing with anyone who thought K.Vildor could play in this league is hiding now. Hahaha.

Has Fields played well consistently yet? No you say, well then i guess i'm still waiting to see that. He did look better yesterday.

Run off now.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You were MIA while Fields has looked like the worst QB in the league and now you come back when he plays a decent/good, not great, game. Hahaha

You were hiding the way the rest of your crew that's been messing with anyone who thought K.Vildor could play in this league is hiding now. Hahaha.

Has Fields played well consistently yet? No you say, well then i guess i'm still waiting to see that. He did look better yesterday.

Run off now.
I was MIA because I was studying for my board exams. So I put this Bears board on the back of my mind.

No Fields hasn’t played consistently but he has shown improvements since last year. You might be the only one not bright enough to see that.

And at least have the decency to ask how I did.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Run off now.
You're a moron. Nobody is hiding from you. Why don't you cry about negs some more.

It was nice to see fields take a huge step in the right direction. Let's hope he can show consistency in good performances going forward, similarly to how you've consistently been an idiot for years.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was MIA because I was studying for my board exams. So I put this Bears board on the back of my mind.

No Fields hasn’t played consistently but he has shown improvements since last year. You might be the only one not bright enough to see that.

And at least have the decency to ask how I did.
Hell yeah brother! Go make something of yourself, unlike dongbears whos life highlights are losing his virginity to his niece and *checks notes* being "right" about Vildor belonging in the league because he made his first career interception in year 3 while being awful for 95% of his NFL existence.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Run off now.
Half the mb is on his ignore but claims posters are hiding from him lol lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Run off now.
Can we keep personal shit like this out of this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.