**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think we have Learherwood for next year at LG. We have the luxury of bringing him along slowly and repairing him. Remember, he was a first round talent. If he can play at LG. We really only need to replace C and RT. Also, Learherwood has Whitehair there now, so he doesn’t need to be perfect out of the gate.
I would argue he was a 2nd round talent taken in the 1st round.I suspect his future is at G and he's got a shot.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would say that Jones has the physical ability to be a very solid NFL caliber LT. That being said he still needs to become stronger this offseason. With Jones at LT and Jenkins at RG the Bears have two OL building blocks for the future.
And the other 2 are on OLs where the QB has less trouble stepping up. Not that those other lines are great but Mustipher and Patrick get pushed back pretty good at times.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Dejo why did this thread replace yours as the supreme authority on news around the league?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@dabears70 Do you think Fields has improved since last year?

Wait…..the new weekly question should be, Do you think he has played consistently enough to have improved from last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.