**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Dude is dynamic with ball in hands. If they move on from Monty they just need to have him run and catch short passes 5-10 times a game. Same issue CP had early in career ie trying to make him a classic WR. VJJ is a RB/WR hybrid.
You’d think he could find his way onto the starting roster this year

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Who’s faster at top speed?

Fields or Mooney? Both sprinting here
Fields top speed is greater and seemingly unaffected by carrying pads. Mooney has more twitch.
Tyreek Hill: “I didn’t know Justin Fields was that fast.”
Fields recorded the fastest speed of any ball carrier in Week 8, running 21.5 mph during a run that was called back for holding.
That's as fast as any QB has ever timed and was done on a slow track.

Side note that while Soldier Field is still that slow track, the Bermuda hybrid field is in better shape than the Bluegrass has been so far this year.

Last edited:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
It's pretty shocking to me how far Allen Robinson has fallen. If you offered me him for N'Keal Harry today straight up, I don't think I make that deal, even independent of his contract situation.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
So can I be worried about Poles drafting now?

I just ask because now that I’m not worried about the QB position I’m a little lost as a Bears fan.
What are your expectations for a rookie CB against easily the fastest and best pair of WRs in the league, with basically no pass rush?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What are your expectations for a rookie CB against easily the fastest and best pair of WRs in the league, with basically no pass rush?
I was making a joke about needing something to worry about now that QB was not a worry.

I deleted it because I knew people would take it the wrong way. Congrats

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It might just be the cover who defense vs fast wrs and ours has no pass rush. Even with the all star team lovie had Steve smith bent over the cover who every time we played them.

Status
Not open for further replies.