**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I wouldn't gripe if it was option 2, especially if they've already signed Payne by then.
Dang it depends on the rest of our free agency haul, but it would be the hardest thing for me to turn down Anderson.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
There's going to be a ton of turnover over the next couple of years. A lot of the guys involved in the losing wont be here.
Good point. But also I thought this wasn’t going to be a 4 year rebuild…?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think Sanborn has done about enough to say he is likely the starting MIKE next year. You probably want a guy to come in for him on obvious passing downs (would be nice if Weatherford turned into this guy), but he's the best box LB the Bears have had in awhile, able to get through the wash and make tackles, and competent if not exactly gifted in coverage. He makes plays when they present themselves.

They need to start utilizing Claypool like they did for those two consecutive catches he had yesterday. Slants, comebacks, he's a big dude who can work the middle of the field and doesn't have to be perfect in his route running to be successful. He's not a great technician but he knows how to position his body and use his size to his advantage. He can do that all over the field, not just on the outside.

They've pretty much only been going over the top or screens to him. Glad to see they are giving some more stuff. He isn't built for those screens, doesn't have great short area quickness, and they need to stop with them.
Claypool is better running fly routes. That’s been his thing. That’s what he should be doing especially with Mooney out rn.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Watch Fields totally do Alexander dirty on the bomb to Harry, with the pump fake. Replay from the endzone view you can see he totally bites.

Alexander was jumping routes all day probably from the Nagy offense of comeback routes lol. Even after getting beat deep twice he still jumped the ESB comeback for the INT.

They should have been throwing deep on him all day.

Last edited:

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Claypool is better running fly routes. That’s been his thing. That’s what he should be doing especially with Mooney out rn.
Feel like everything St. Brown did this season will be Claypools role next year. Brown moves back to the "6-8 snaps a game, mostly to run block" role that he had in GB.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alexander was jumping routes all day probably from the Nagy offense of comeback routes lol. Even after getting beat deep twice he still jumped the ESB comeback for the INT.

They should have been throwing deep in him all day.
Getsy's second half was head scratching. I go back and forth on that guy, between the 20s and outside of 4 minutes he is really good., then he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.