**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mercedes and whatever payphone is at the corner she's on.
60 year old man making up lies about a posters mom. Very normal!

Also i 100% believe that this dude would be praising Fields every single week if i hated him. That's how petty this loser is.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
60 year old man making up lies about a posters mom. Very normal!

Also i 100% believe that this dude would be praising Fields every single week if i hated him. That's how petty this loser is.
You figured it out.....DERP

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To be fair, they probably didn’t play that defense on the goalline lol

But that is precisely the point. They gashed them by having bigger blockers than the defenders. Then they got to the 4th and inches and gave GB the advantage as GB played base while Bears went small with 3 WRs. That meant GB now had bigger defenders to stop the run.

It is monumentally stupid to give the other team the blocking advantage at the goal line. That alignment only works if you are passing as they had Amos on the slot WR.

So Getsy tried to trick them when he got their instead of sticking with what worked ie having bigger blockers beat their guy.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bullshit they couldn’t see it. Clearly broke the plane

No it was not clear at all. Can't really make out the ball. You can make it his but not the actually ball.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most of the beat reporters and more so national media post there. It's literally one of the easiest ways to pass uniformed opinion off as fact as it is going on TV to do the exact same thing.

You literally listen to what people say everyday on the socials ...

Forming an opinion on something is now governed by those who create the narrative that becomes gospel on socials ...
Thank you for admitting you’re a sheep

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No it was not ear at all. Can't really make out the ball. You can make it his but not the actually ball.
You posting this during happy hour? ?

On a serious note, I don’t know…I think it was fairly obvious but that’s just me.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He blew Mitch Trubisky because Trubisky got carried to wins. Somehow has been in the sports world for 50 years and still doesnt know what hes talking about. I guess thats expected when you talk hot dog vendors and put them on the radio.

BTW i heard Clay tweeted about seeing Fields out Fri or Sat night and then deleted his tweet? He knows what's up. 2/3 of the base have already turned on Fields, so now it makes more sense to gain followers by doing the same. Same guy who told us how great Fields was going to be and the great Cole Kmet and the this and the that and the constant shilling for homer fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.