???OFFICAIL??? WEEK 11 AROUND THE LEAGUE NFL IGT - 11/18/2021

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gould is helping the Vikings. Missed the dagger field goal.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Why the fuck would the Rams run there? Terrible clock manage from Mcvay.

mecha

Liked Posts:
For all the accolades Sean McVay gets, what has he done?
I've been saying this since 2018. the Rams are overrated. "high powered offense", only musters 3 points against the Patriots in Super Bowl. and that was with fuck off for Goff, not Stat Padford. (never would've imagined their destinies being intertwined)

their defense is a thing of beauty, but we know what strong defense and weak offense get you. too well.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I've been saying this since 2018. the Rams are overrated. "high powered offense", only musters 3 points against the Patriots in Super Bowl. and that was with fuck off for Goff, not Stat Padford. (never would've imagined their destinies being intertwined)

their defense is a thing of beauty, but we know what strong defense and weak offense get you. too well.
And the Packers just scored 36 points on that thing of beauty. The 49’s 31 and the Cardinals 37. So, if they play good teams they don’t have a good D, not even average.

mecha

Liked Posts:
And the Packers just scored 36 points on that thing of beauty. The 49’s 31 and the Cardinals 37. So, if they play good teams they don’t have a good D, not even average.
Packers always seem to have a well oiled offense. it's like they know how to make the right hires. people shit on McCarthy but he had a good run there. little to show for it in the grand scheme, but they always had decent defenses too, so I stand by my point that offensive minded head coaches aren't the answer. they always seem to shit the bed at the worst times.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:

Are we watching the same team? Their defense sucks unless they play against Matt Nagy where they don't have to worry about passes more than 5 yards downfield.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Are we watching the same team? Their defense sucks unless they play against Matt Nagy where they don't have to worry about passes more than 5 yards downfield.
Aaron Donald and Leonard Floyd brah

I'm just saying I never bought the hype with that team. they're not as good or intimidating as people make them out to be.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Packers always seem to have a well oiled offense. it's like they know how to make the right hires. people shit on McCarthy but he had a good run there. little to show for it in the grand scheme, but they always had decent defenses too, so I stand by my point that offensive minded head coaches aren't the answer. they always seem to shit the bed at the worst times.
They've also had HOF QB play for the last 3 decades.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Jackson looks terrible out there. BAL needs him to get the rust off quick.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Only the Bears lose to both these teams?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Andrew’s is everything we want kmet to become. I don’t see it happening cause pace is a terrible talent evaluator