***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
then the guy leaves for a permanent job like Shanahan did. Do you think the Falcons should have fired Quinn and kept him after the Super Bowl? I do. The guy was completely worthless without Kyle Shannahan and even if he does find the next one he will leave! This sucks!

The only way that happens is if he has actually developed Fields correct? At that point the dude should be able to stand on his own two feet.

If Fields has to be baby sat his entire career by a single offensive mind then he is likely not the answer.

Like does anyome thing Allen becomes terrible once Daboll leaves?

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Polian doesn't eat chicken, he thinks that shit is for hippies. He gets a nice ny strip, Pittsburgh style.
I swear, I learn so much shit on this board (like on HHM's Sunday foodie posts). I hadn't known what Pittsburgh style was. Whatever floats Polian's boat.....I wouldn't like the heavily charred vs. rare contrast.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I swear, I learn so much shit on this board (like on HHM's Sunday foodie posts). I hadn't known what Pittsburgh style was. Whatever floats Polian's boat.....I wouldn't like the heavily charred vs. rare contrast.
I'll be honest, i didn't know about it until i heard it at a fancy steakhouse in Buffalo last month.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I told to they would fuck it up.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
The only way that happens is if he has actually developed Fields correct? At that point the dude should be able to stand on his own two feet.

If Fields has to be baby sat his entire career by a single offensive mind then he is likely not the answer.

Like does anyome thing Allen becomes terrible once Daboll leaves?

This is the way we should be focusing on head coaches. There is no Shanahan or Mcvay in this group. So, they need to take the McDermott/Vrabel model. That's what Harbaugh already does for those wanting him.

I like Quinn as an option and I'm fine with Eberflus if his plan is good. I hate the idea of Caldwell because he hired crappy offensive staff after Manning and they produced bad offenses and he coached games very conservative like Fox or Nagy.

Hire a coach that will install systems in all three phases, have a succession plan, and let others call plays on game day. Adjust as needed. Bal/Pitt/Buff/Tenn/TB and NE to an extent all do this with a lot of success.

Hire a head coach to be a head coach.