***OFFICIAL 2013 NFL Draft Thread***

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
oh great, draft andChicago Bulls playoff game scheduled at the same time. I hate how they do this

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
She looks familiar...

DinosaursBeerDrop.gif

LOL

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
Re: Happy Draft Day!

I'll be at a local ale-house with some buddies so hopefully well have the Bulls on one tv and the draft on another.

...Tapatalking

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pick me two starting caliber players with the first two picks and I will be happy. Not happy with the Shea pick last year at this point (that may change but at this point not so much). Actually, last years draft had 5 players make the team at some point. Wouldn't mind seeing that sort of production out of the draft again.

BuddyRyans46

MEAN.
Liked Posts:
DRAFT NEWS!!!

My sources tell me that we are DEFINITELY going offense in the first round IF WE DON'T TRADE OUT OF IT. They are focused on getting more weapons for Cutler. Eifert, Ertz or Patterson will be the names you hear called with a trade down for Ertz a distinct possibility. Take it for what it's worth, gents but I received this info from 3 people in the know (one a former scout and two who still work for the front office at Halas Hall) who have come through for me before.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
My sources tell me that we are DEFINITELY going offense in the first round IF WE DON'T TRADE OUT OF IT. They are focused on getting more weapons for Cutler. Eifert, Ertz or Patterson will be the names you hear called with a trade down for Ertz a distinct possibility. Take it for what it's worth, gents but I received this info from 3 people in the know (one a former scout and two who still work for the front office at Halas Hall) who have come through for me before.

I'll humor you here for giggles. Even if these people are real and you actually have contact with them it is impossible to say what will happen. What if Dee Millner drops to 20? You're telling me they bears aren't going to consider him? Point being until you see what will be there you can't say.

That being said, I have said for awhile now I think OT or CB is where they will go if they don't trade out unless the top guys there are all gone.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
In that order, preferance, trade down for Ertz.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
From what I learned about Trestman, I figured this out weeks ago (assuming you're right). Also, kinda surprised Hopkins isn't on their radar considering, as I said before, he's a WCO receiver. Suppose most consider him a top 15 guy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tell your sources to STFU.

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
take this report very seriously people!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz