***OFFICIAL*** 2015 CCS NHL Playoff Pool

TCD

Liked Posts:
Grimsons going to have the last four teams. This is going to be epic trolling material.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rozi was for comic relief to keep me from killing you fucks for taking too long and making my wings get cold.

I was on autodraft after the first few picks.

dont-be-mad-i-didnt-know-any-better_o_228382.jpg

TCD

Liked Posts:
LMAO you Blues mark... I hope they get swept and Jaskin gets 4 hat tricks.

If its a blues rangers final you are all screwed so bad. Only players i missed out on that im pissed about are lundqvist, pietrangelo, stall ( you prick if he comes back ) and marty if his sister dies.
What a team
http://rangers.nhl.com/club/roster.htm

http://blues.nhl.com/club/roster.htm

Not only are the blues going to go to the finals all their games series are going 7 same with the rangers. Such smart

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO you picked Granlund and Stewart AFTER Kyle Baun (who no one was going to take anyways).

Good luck my man.

I don't know how any of this fantasy jazz works, I just picked a bunch of players I like. I guess the main reason I joined the pool was to foster a sense of community with you guys, my CCS besties. Shoot the shit, share some laughs, compare some boners. I would even argue that my best draft move was planting the seed of friendship -- 'cause friendship always finishes first overall.

Last edited:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Team AssHavoc (AKA 'I have a hot wife'):

1Rinne, P (NAS) (G)
2Nash, R (NYR) (LW)
3Hornqvist, P (PIT) (RW)
4Crosby, S (PIT) (C)
5Weber, S (NAS) (D)
6Callahan, R (TB) (RW)
7Forsberg, F (NAS) (RW)
8Dupuis, P (PIT) (LW)
9Ryan, B (OTT) (RW)
10Lee, A (NYI) (C)
11Beleskey, M (ANA) (LW)
12Franzen, J (DET) (RW)
13Wisniewski, J (ANA) (D)
14Edler, A (VAN) (D)
15Myers, T (WPG) (D)
16Trouba, J (WPG) (D)
17Ellis, R (NAS) (D)
Holy cow does my team suck. Hah all that time I invested wasted. Thanks for the picks. I will start googling mockery shortly.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't know how any of this fantasy jazz works, I just picked a bunch of players I like. I guess the main reason I joined the pool was to foster a sense of community with you guys, my CCS besties. Shoot the shit, share some laughs, compare some boners. I would even argue that my best draft move was planting the seed of friendship -- 'cause friendship always finishes first overall.

You had me until the share bones part. Be careful of grimson he uses teeth.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I think people should hurry up and start proposing trades

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think people should hurry up and start proposing trades

You seem like a nice young man so I'll tell you what I'm gonna do: You give me Rick Nash and I'll give you Kyle Baun, straight-up. Now I understand if you need to take some time to mull it over, but keep in mind that I have several interested parties who are practically breaking down my door trying to get at this kid. Why? Because they all know that Baun has nowhere to go but up, up, up. So if I were you, I'd jump on this opportunity while I still can. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

TCD

Liked Posts:
You seem like a nice young man so I'll tell you what I'm gonna do: You give me Rick Nash and I'll give you Kyle Baun, straight-up. Now I understand if you need to take some time to mull it over, but keep in mind that I have several interested parties who are practically breaking down my door trying to get at this kid. After all, Baun has nowhere to go but up, up, up. So if I were you, I'd jump on this opportunity while I still can.

Gotta jump on this mass like grimson jumps on wifes boobs to throw up on em

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem like a nice young man so I'll tell you what I'm gonna do: You give me Rick Nash and I'll give you Kyle Baun, straight-up. Now I understand if you need to take some time to mull it over, but keep in mind that I have several interested parties who are practically breaking down my door trying to get at this kid. Why? Because they all know that Baun has nowhere to go but up, up, up. So if I were you, I'd jump on this opportunity while I still can. Just sayin'.

A "real" Hawks fan would jump at the chance to get Baun on their team. You're not a bandwagoner are you Mass?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Throw in some key blackhawks like Rosi and Des and I'll think about it.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

fair trade, they'll have the same amount of goals by the time the playoffs end.