***OFFICIAL*** around the league offseason moves

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Brandon Staley got the Chargers gig. He must have been blowing the interview process away with so little experience as a coordinator.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lions give Dan Cambell a 6 year contract. 6 more rebuilding years for the biggest losers in the NFL.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
For Staley getting a good OC is really going to be important. He's probably going to go with someone from the McVey or Shanny school.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Have any minorities been hired besides Brad Holmes??

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Religion doesn't make someone a minority.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The irony of you saying this in reference to somebody from Lebanon specifically...
There is no irony, given that the post was in relation to be a minority hire in the NFL, not a minority in Lebanon.

Thanks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
There is no irony, given that the post was in relation to be a minority hire in the NFL, not a minority in Lebanon.

Thanks.
Your assertion that religious minorities dont exist is just so blatantly false and ignorant of human history that I cant believe you're still defending it. You responded to me here, not the other way around.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Your assertion that religious minorities dont exist is just so blatantly false and ignorant of human history that I cant believe you're still defending it. You responded to me here, not the other way around.
You are an idiot and trying to cover up the fact that you thought the NFL deems people minorities because of their religion.

If you wanted to have a discussion about religious minorities more broadly, it's strange you that you bring it up in the context of Saleh probably counting as a minority in the NFL because he's Muslim.

Thanks.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Smart move. Nobody wants that Houston job, so it’s a good idea to stay. Continue to build up that resume and probably become the best available candidate next year.