1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
That wasn't so hard, was it

I wonder who spanked him.

Oh, I bet it was.

The first few minutes showed us a clearly subdued Matt Nagy and with his own future on the line, I'd bet everything that Pace is the one who has Nagy's nuts in the vise.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I always said he is a better HC than OC. If he can maintain that relationship then he can actually do well.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I always said he is a better HC than OC. If he can maintain that relationship then he can actually do well.
I don’t think he sees it that way. I think he figures if he’s not THE offensive guy, then there’s no need for him. He doesn’t realize that if he just becomes a good, or even great, head coach, he’s still valuable
gotta be an ego problem…

greg23

Liked Posts:
If his only redeeming quality is relationships thus his players balling out for him.....thats basically enough; if he's got a decent staff/team around him.

Problem is his ego will eventually get in the way and he'll need to be hands on as it relates to the offense.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't be fooled. He isn't. Slightly better maybe but he's still going to make boneheaded challenges and untimely, timeouts. He's humbled. Someone got in his ass and the national , local media and fans were tearing him apart.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Don't be fooled. He isn't. Slightly better maybe but he's still going to make boneheaded challenges and untimely, timeouts. He's humbled. Someone got in his ass and the national , local media and fans were tearing him apart.

He needed that after winning coach of the year.