***OFFICIAL*** bearmick Appreciation Thread

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Bearmick, mister Captain Objectivity, the Master of Disaster, the Man among Boys, the Winner Who Takes All, the King of the Wrestling Tournament who is Always In The Homers' bracket.

That's what I think of at the mention of Bearmick.

Jeeez, I thought Turncoat was good ..... :tongue:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
This obsession of yours crossed that line from healthy to str8 up psycho like last week. You need to just chillax and let everyone buckle up and bear down to watch the bears do great things. Not just you and whoever your fogged up brane thinks is worthy of having "bear pride", but everyone deserves it. You don't get to decide who rides this bus buddy, no one died and named you the pridiest of the Baers. So just put a sock in it already.

My obsession? Did you bring in a foggy argument? I regret every day your clan took over my username to make it disgusting, and embarrassing. Your obsession with posters like me, and Bears greats like Long should alert EVERYONE here that you are not only someone that people should not listen to, but maybe they should be aware of, or maybe afraid of ...

"Novak" "Any of you boys want some candy?"

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My obsession? Did you bring in a foggy argument? I regret every day your clan took over my username to make it disgusting, and embarrassing. Your obsession with posters like me, and Bears greats like Long should alert EVERYONE here that you are not only someone that people should not listen to, but maybe they should be aware of, or maybe afraid of ...

W8.. did you just call Long a "Bears great"? That's incredibly disrespectful to the players that came before him. He was a wimp with a big mouth that lived off his family name.

Bears great.. fuck you buddy

And you're the one obsessed, it's obvious to everyone with eyeballs and a fully functioning brane, which admittedly cuts off about a third of this forums userbase.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

This thread is about bearmick and not some creepazoid virgin like you.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
... and there's my nightly negatory from NoSack since he can't argue himself, during a thread, in front of other people and stuff ....

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
... and there's my nightly negatory from NoSack since he can't argue himself, during a thread, in front of other people and stuff ....

I literally replied you dingus. It's 2 posts above yours. Holy shit.

Look at u talking about ppl coming out smh

Consider his pride deflected

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Look at u talking about ppl coming out smh

Why don't you explain yourself for once? I am not coming out of anything. You are obviously not as you talk about your daughter , and wife. I don't want to focus on them, so why do you push me on this bullshit?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Advice for Bearmick: With three threads now mentioning you by name in the title I would take this opportunity to take a break from CCS. Not saying Grim is a creeper, but it might be a good idea to take a break. Not that you've done anything wrong, but for safety purposes lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Advice for Bearmick: With three threads now mentioning you by name in the title I would take this opportunity to take a break from CCS. Not saying Grim is a creeper, but it might be a good idea to take a break. Not that you've done anything wrong, but for safety purposes lol.

Hey! I'm the only one supporting CCS HoFer bearmick!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why don't you explain yourself for once? I am not coming out of anything. You are obviously not as you talk about your daughter , and wife. I don't want to focus on them, so why do you push me on this bullshit?

Relax. Just take a chill pill, dollar bill. We're all friends just joshing around.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mick has never been perma banned nor brought Armageddon to other boards. It's amazing how banned members became unhired assassins. A couple in this thread. Win, win for the mods here.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to take a minute on this day, 11/13/18, to let Mick know that I still appreciate him.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Creeper post about annoying poster. 10/10 wish I didn't click.