My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Week 13​

Chicago (8-3 1st in NFC North) @ New York Giants (3-8 Last in NFC East)

chi.png
nyg.png

Kickoff 12:00 p.m. CST
TV: FOX
Radio: WBBM 780. FADE TO BLACK & Tom Thayer on the call. Mark Grote on the sideline.
All-time: Bears lead 33–23–2.

8d9136277efa36ebedb4ec89a1e638f5.jpg

Injury Report
Giants
OUT
TE Evan Engram
LB BJ Goodson
QUESTIONABLE
Lorenzo Carter
Bears
DOUBTFUL
QB Mitchell Trubisky
RB Benny Cunningham
DB Sherrick McManis
QUESTIONABLE
DL Akiem Hicks
DL Bilal Nichols

Random former Giants Player of the Week

Kicker Robbie Gould

robbie-gould.jpg

Random former Bears Player of the Week

Kicker Robbie Gould

robbie-gould-nfl-chicago-bears-detroit-lions.jpg

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Giants offense play call

1st Quarter
double team Mack

2nd Quarter
double team Goldman

3rd Quarter
double team Hicks

4th Quarter
Shit!

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
This isn’t going to be as easy as many make it out to be.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giants 24 Bears 15

swz01

Liked Posts:
24-16 Giants. If all media reports are wrong and Trubisky plays 38-20 Bears

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This isn’t going to be as easy as many make it out to be.
Not without trubs. Honestly seeing a bears loss here. I don't think Daniel played all that well in Detroit, and the offense looked stagnant imo. That was on a short week however, so hopefully he looks better with the extended time.

This is a game that they should try to get Howard going. NYG has been bad against the run since trading Harrison. Hopefully the defense can pick the bears up again this week. They certainly have the opportunity to dominate eli. The Giants have two of the best players in the NFL at their respective positions, and it would be fairly illogical to believe they could be completely shut down though, not that it isn't possible.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears 13
G-Men 12

A sloppy thriller!

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
9 of the Giants games have been decided by a TD or less. That being said, they have constantly found ways to lose games this season. Eli's 14/7 ratio is as pedestrian as it gets, Eli Manning is going to have to beat this Bears defense to win the game barring turnovers, or special teams gaffes. And to be honest, I just don't think he has the offensive line or weapons to do it. The bottom line is if we lose to this Giants squad we were never a superbowl quality team to begin with, so who cares anyways.

swz01

Liked Posts:
The bottom line is if we lose to this Giants squad we were never a superbowl quality team to begin with, so who cares anyways.

They are starting a backup on the road. You should expect a close win or a loss. If they lose to the Rams at home you can't look at them as a super bowl contender this year IMO.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don’t think it’s a trap game when you’re playing your backup QB IMHO.

I agree.

some clip from some show from FS1 I watched, the guy said Daniel was the best backup in the league. I mean that's a stark contrast from everyone here cunting in the preseason that he never did anything in his entire career or whatever, but I think he's probably sound enough to do something useful. Giants have shown flashes and have shown that they suck badly. I think the Bears may surprise us, I'm not really worried. if they drop this game forget about 2nd seed, just appreciate the strides they made when nobody expected them to do anything this year.

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
I agree.

some clip from some show from FS1 I watched, the guy said Daniel was the best backup in the league. I mean that's a stark contrast from everyone here cunting in the preseason that he never did anything in his entire career or whatever, but I think he's probably sound enough to do something useful. Giants have shown flashes and have shown that they suck badly. I think the Bears may surprise us, I'm not really worried. if they drop this game forget about 2nd seed, just appreciate the strides they made when nobody expected them to do anything this year.

I don’t get the best backup comments. He’s solid & I’m glad we have him, definitely not the best by any means, shit, Fitzpatrick was throwing for like 400/game for a while.

Also, another misconception is that the Giants suck badly. They’re not great by any means, but they’re closer to “good” than they are to “suck badly.” Been in every game this year and lost a handful of tight games. Eli is a statue but they have other guys that are absolute stars on offense. This certainly isn’t a guaranteed win even with Mitch starting.

Liked Posts:
I don’t get the best backup comments. He’s solid & I’m glad we have him, definitely not the best by any means, shit, Fitzpatrick was throwing for like 400/game for a while.

Also, another misconception is that the Giants suck badly. They’re not great by any means, but they’re closer to “good” than they are to “suck badly.” Been in every game this year and lost a handful of tight games. Eli is a statue but they have other guys that are absolute stars on offense. This certainly isn’t a guaranteed win even with Mitch starting.

They were destroyed by the Saints and Eagles.

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
They were destroyed by the Saints and Eagles.

Destroyed?

They were in a 1 score game with the saints with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Eagles kicked their ass in the first game but 2nd they lost by a fg with a few seconds to go.

They’ve been competitive all season.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
They have 2 guys in Barkley, and OBJ who can score on any. given. play. You can't "game plan" for those type of guys. Eli on the other hand.....thats gonna be the key.