***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ Giants IGT — New York, New York

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Guys, just for shits and giggles, visit the Packers board right now. It’s entertaining. It will help with this loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Okay. I was wrong. Is that better? Not sure why it matters so much to you considering we should have won but the refs fucked it up regardless of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn’t matter to me, but you keep arguing this mute point forever.
It did change the whole momentum, they were beat at the half. But whatever, it wasn’t the main fault we lost. Lost of errors and mistakes today. By almost everyone.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this game answered that question Nagy has had in his head since the win against the Chiefs in the preseason. Get Mitch ready for the Rams!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on. You can't expect the D to hold a team to under 10. That's insane. Daniel is shit. You were one that wanted him instead of Mitch. This is why you were so wrong.

I have been critical of Trubisky but I never have said I wanted Daniel to play instead.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
This week is a wash as you say. But sadly, the season doesn't end this week. If we lose to the Rams and we will, then we HAVE to beat GB to avoid playing for the division in the Minnesota. So yes, this week is a wash. Also, my theory is based on Minnesota losing to the Pat's and Seattle.
If you can’t beat the Rams at home what the fuck do you want to get to the playoffs for anyways?

That’s my mentality at least.

I don’t want to go to the playoffs just to say we did.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you can’t beat the Rams at home what the fuck do you want to get to the playoffs for anyways?

That’s my mentality at least.

I don’t want to go to the playoffs just to say we did.
To get your young team the experience. Maybe you get lucky and beat them but they are the better team right now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
To get your young team the experience. Maybe you get lucky and beat them but they are the better team right now

I see your point, but if we beat them it won’t be bc we are lucky.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see your point, but if we beat them it won’t be bc we are lucky.
If we get a lucky bounce and that's the reason we beat them I wont complain, but I think with Mitch we can go compete with them. We still have a QB and HC learning on the job though. As we saw today with Nagy

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ill rub it in a little more. I called this 3 weeks ago to Novak and Scoot. Lol

Better hold your sack the chicken feet are being prepared for revenge.
chicken-feet-in-stock.jpg

vd-chicken-curse2.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter to me, but you keep arguing this mute point forever.
It did change the whole momentum, they were beat at the half. But whatever, it wasn’t the main fault we lost. Lost of errors and mistakes today. By almost everyone.

moot