CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears have to score on this next drive. Must score drive.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Paying 12 million over 2 years for a back up should get you more than this. Need to find a way to get rid of Daniel in the offseason and re-allocate that cap space elsewhere.

Losing this game does open the door for the Vikings though. Packers get a sliver of hope too.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
So then the Bears have to beat a pissed off Rodgers in december. This is making things much, much more difficult for the Bears

If we can’t beat a “pissed off Rodgers”, why the fuck do we deserve to be in the playoffs? Fuck Rodgers and fuck the Rams. I sit here screaming Go Bears no matter what and how bad we are getting beat.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Anyone who says Nagy sucks is an idiot.

But it’s absolutely fair to be very critical of him this game, especially if we find out later that Trubisky was a healthy scratch.

It's already been reported Glazer said Trubisky would have played if it was a playoff game and that he is healthy

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Arizona is beating Green Bay?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It's already been reported Glazer said Trubisky would have played if it was a playoff game and that he is healthy

If that’s true, Nagy made a huge mistake and is now paying for it. Hopefully he realizes that.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Paying 12 million over 2 years for a back up should get you more than this. Need to find a way to get rid of Daniel in the offseason and re-allocate that cap space elsewhere.

Losing this game does open the door for the Vikings though. Packers get a sliver of hope too.

Alright let’s get a field goal here at minimum!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

He's fine for a one game spot start. Any more than that is troublesome.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Fuck, Bears suck today. Can't even get good field position.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
If we can’t beat a “pissed off Rodgers”, why the fuck do we deserve to be in the playoffs? Fuck Rodgers and fuck the Rams. I sit here screaming Go Bears no matter what and how bad we are getting beat.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Any team can lose to Rodgers if he gets hot. Its not about deserving anything, its about giving yourself the best possible chance of making the playoffs

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giants were averaging just over 1 sack a game, but are dialing it up with Chase back there...
Trubisky's mobility has covered up a lot of poor pass blocking by this OL. Not to excuse Daniel's shitty playing today but the OL really has to step up to have a chance in this one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
If that’s true, Nagy made a huge mistake and is now paying for it. Hopefully he realizes that.

Why do you keep saying if that’s true just because you don’t read the articles out there?

It’s true