OFFICIAL BEARS vs. CHIEFS FOODBALLBLOGTHREAD - Eggplant Edition

Mitchapalooza

HeHateMe[QUOTE said:

:hawked: :hawked: :hawked:​

still banned, wtf? but still food blogging because food #heals errthing. inspired by the cutty vs. eggplant, and the fact that I have 4 nice little eggplants from the garden still, I'm going mediterrainian with today's foodblog. making baba ganoush with these fuckers. gonna oil them, char them on the stove top and bake them until soft, then blend them with some tahini, garlic, lemon juice and a dash of cumin with salt and pepper of course. pita chips to dip.

:sweep::sweep::sweep:

for the mains, GYROS, homemade:

Turned out great last time, you can do with beef too. DO IT. It's awesome. It's all about the MEAT GLUE :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:
Gyros are shit tier without awesome tzatziki. :yep::yep::yep:
Recipe (approved by GPPHAT) :smug2::smug2::smug2:

I take cuke, grate it and add salt pepper and some garlic powder and mix it up, then squeeze a bunch of lemon juice all over that stuff.

Then add that mixture to some greek yogurt, FULL FAT because flavor.

Some haters might hate, but I'm adding a little fresh dill chopped up FTW.

Slather that shit all over your gyro meat on a nice heated pita bread, and slice some onion on the mandolin (if you want to tame the onion a little bit, soak the slices in some milk for 30 minutes) sliced tomato and some nice greek olives and then rain some crumbled feta all over that shit. YUM!

:bearbang::bearbang::bearbang::bearbang:

For dessert? Baklava from Tony's finer foods. Don't forget OUZO shots throughout the game!!! GO BEARSZ!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Go Bears.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Made up some egg roll shells, then I made up a pizza sauce. Putting the sauce on the eggroll wrappers and rolling up mozz cheese sticks with deli-fresh pepperoni, Italian sausage, black olives, mushrooms and onions (all sauteed first with the exception of the pep). Deep frying those bitches at 300 until they look Chinese. Melt down some Kerry Irish butter and mixing in some minced garlic for a dip. Not healthy. But IDGAF.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
beef stew that been in the crock pot since 6am and corn bread pancakes beer and whisky to top it off

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Cafeteria dill chicken salad sandwich on wheat with lentil mushroom soup. Squash on the side. The cook looked something like this:

normal_Eggplant015.jpg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ordered a pizza and a salad from an awesome local spot called Dion's. Cheap beer and whiskey to wash it all down!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk