Official Bears vs Cleveland Browns Pre-Season Game Four Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot34

Liked Posts:
Although he tripped over his own feet earlier, Moore looks good on punt returns. The one early looked like a good one til he tripped and then this one....

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Although he tripped over his own feet earlier, Moore looks good on punt returns. The one early looked like a good one til he tripped and then this one....

A Scoot26..and a Scoot34...this wont be confusing ...lol

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I lost the SOPCast feed. The streamer needs to press "select" to Continue! Switching back to StreamCast now.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I lost Satellite as theres a major thunderstorm over DuPage County right now so I guess I'm done following this game.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
AP, Wolfe, and Shaw were the best special teamers last year..I really hope the keep shaw and Wolfe..

I think getting rid of ayanbadejo was huge. I'm crossing my fingers.

Punished

Liked Posts:
well i think it's safe to say Malast will be part of the cut squad lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
0-4 in preseason...So this means we'll do the opposite of the 08 Lions when they went 4-0 in Preseason then 0-16 in the regular season....right?

Punished

Liked Posts:
0-4 in preseason...So this means we'll do the opposite of the 08 Lions when they went 4-0 in Preseason then 0-16 in the regular season....right?

yeah i think that's right lol

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
what a weak sauce GT.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
what in the world.

there is 2 scoots. lol.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
the question is what QB gets released....???

LeFevour will be put on the practice squad. With Chester Taylor on the team do youthink the Bears keep Wolfe because of his special teams ability or let him go because Bell is a better RB? Will Olsen get traded? How do you keep Shaw when Iwuh has played so well?

So many questions ...

Scoot34

Liked Posts:
Yeah...I thought I was the only Scoot. lol.

Nope, sorry bout that. My parents called me Scoot since I was a little kid playing ball. I don't think we'll get too confused. I didn't take your number 34 did I? Oh, no, I see you've been on here longer than me so we're good there.

Last edited:

Punished

Liked Posts:
LeFevour will be put on the practice squad. With Chester Taylor on the team do youthink the Bears keep Wolfe because of his special teams ability or let him go because Bell is a better RB? Will Olsen get traded? How do you keep Shaw when Iwuh has played so well?

So many questions ...

i would have to say you keep Wolfe for his special teams play. with Forte and Taylor the 3rd Rb isn't gonna see much Offensive playing time anyway. but that all depends on if Toub thinks there is a guy that can play just as good as Wolfe on special teams...???

i also don't see Olsen getting traded, i really think Martz likes him as a receiving weapon..

of course out of all the positions i would say TE/HB/LB are the only positions we have enough depth in to even consider trading players, but the their values would be so low it would kind of be worthless to trade anyone.

a WR maybe but i really think Matrz needs all the guys we have and likes them as well.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
i would have to say you keep Wolfe for his special teams play. with Forte and Taylor the 3rd Rb isn't gonna see much Offensive playing time anyway. but that all depends on if Toub thinks there is a guy that can play just as good as Wolfe on special teams...???

I agree with you, and I said so in another thread (post #3) where the general consensus is that Wolfe will get cut!

I also don't see Olsen getting traded, i really think Martz likes him as a receiving weapon..

i see your point but, with Manumaleuna added plus an extra QB, (The Bears only had 2 on their roster last year.) he may get squeezed in a numbers crunch. I think the Bears would trade him if they can get a 3rd round pick, but nobody's offering higher than a 5th. Kellen Davis may be the odd man out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.