Official Blackhawks Off Topic Crazy Puck Head Discussion Thread V 2.0

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't feel bad that she got fired. I feel bad she fucked Nick Boynton.

And off that topic: despite the weather today, the mail man just delivered me a nice treat...

img2664a.jpg

What a well done product.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michael Grabner has 24 goals. LOL @ the Panthers.

Last edited:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I don't feel bad that she got fired. I feel bad she fucked Nick Boynton.

And off that topic: despite the weather today, the mail man just delivered me a nice treat...

img2664a.jpg

What a well done product.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-QO-gNkOBc]YouTube - ‪HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP 2010‬‏[/ame]

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Maybe this deserves a thread of its own maybe not... don't care- I hate creating threads....

Have a look at this -- guy makes a nearly goal line to goal line goal in the middle of the net's cutout during one of those between period gimmicks and some a-h group decides "it didn't qualify". Of course I didn't see what constituted qualification -but I did read it first on another site so maybe this Time link actually mentions it -if not... well talk about bull.

Indiana Ice Fan Scores Impossible Goal for Charity, But Team Refuses to Pay - TIME NewsFeed

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe this deserves a thread of its own maybe not... don't care- I hate creating threads....

Have a look at this -- guy makes a nearly goal line to goal line goal in the middle of the net's cutout during one of those between period gimmicks and some a-h group decides "it didn't qualify". Of course I didn't see what constituted qualification -but I did read it first on another site so maybe this Time link actually mentions it -if not... well talk about bull.

Indiana Ice Fan Scores Impossible Goal for Charity, But Team Refuses to Pay - TIME NewsFeed

That lucky shot came with a $50,000 prize, which Marsh could have kept for himself, but he graciously decided to donate to the St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana. Disqualifying the lucky shooter meant that the charity would be denied their prize.

If that's true, this is really some bad press. Guy was going to donate the prize and it gets taken away due to him being a few feet over the line? That's really bad. Seems like something a decent lawyer could solve though.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sources say that Gillies's fu manchu is so awesome that the NHL suspended him for 10 games for the second time because of it. Or maybe it's because his dropping of Clutterbuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlufZLVE85Y]YouTube - Trevor Gillies Gets 10 game Suspension (March 2 2011)[/ame]

I didn't feel bad for Clutterfuck there. Does that make me a bad person? :dunno:

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't feel bad for Clutterfuck there. Does that make me a bad person? :dunno:

Not one bit.

Also....... don't feel bad.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW9Sp-WndwA[/ame]

or

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNruhwoxdkU&feature=fvst[/ame]

or

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XiTS8NjNao[/ame]

Last edited:

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gillies should be gone for the year. No need for him to skate any more this season.

And thanks for posting that Keith hit on Cooke. That Hawks/Pens game was incredible... one of the best Hawks games of the past few years. If I remember right, Cooke was throwing his shit around just prior to Keith taking a run at him. Such a hard hitting game that was. A pens/hawks final would be legendary.

edit: I keep watching it. I love that Keith hit.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gillies should be gone for the year. No need for him to skate any more this season.

And thanks for posting that Keith hit on Cooke. That Hawks/Pens game was incredible... one of the best Hawks games of the past few years. If I remember right, Cooke was throwing his shit around just prior to Keith taking a run at him. Such a hard hitting game that was. A pens/hawks final would be legendary.

Cooke is one of those guys who, if he is on your team you love, but since he isn't he is the scum of the Earth. The Hawks need a guy like that.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know that saying, but Cooke is legitimately dirty.

Not a fan of those guys being on any team.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:

Terrible quality, but this is what spawned Keith's hit on Cooke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q9kEXrQUS0]YouTube - Duncan Keith Gets Revenge[/ame]

That was an exciting game.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chara/Pacioretty

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QPHHd6jmMo]YouTube - Zdeno Chara DESTROYS Max Pacioretty (HD - Full Incident)[/ame]

I hope Max fully recovers. NHL rules no repercussions on Chara (with which I don't have a huge problem) but the fallout reminds (like I needed additional reminders...) why I dislike Quebecois:

CTV Edmonton - Police ask Habs fans to stop calling about Chara hit - CTV News

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sound of that impact is just sick.

Agree with the NHL for not dropping a hammer on Chara. Who here would EVER think to call the police regarding a hockey hit they saw at a professional hockey game? That is some goofy behavior.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious concussion and a cracked vertebrae. Not comfy.

And now, more idiocy.

Police open investigation of hit by Bruins player

QUEBEC CITY (AP)—Montreal police say they have started a criminal investigation into the on-ice hit by Boston’s Zdeno Chara(notes) that left the Canadiens’ Max Pacioretty(notes) with a severe concussion and cracked verterbra.

Police say Thursday they’re acting on a request by Quebec’s director of criminal and penal prosecutions. Police add that after evidence is collected it will be determined if there are grounds for prosecution.

Police open investigation of hit by Bruins player - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Idiots.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
lollers, what a fucking joke. stupid canada. they need to shutup

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious concussion and a cracked vertebrae. Not comfy.

And now, more idiocy.

Police open investigation of hit by Bruins player

QUEBEC CITY (AP)—Montreal police say they have started a criminal investigation into the on-ice hit by Boston’s Zdeno Chara(notes) that left the Canadiens’ Max Pacioretty(notes) with a severe concussion and cracked verterbra.

Police say Thursday they’re acting on a request by Quebec’s director of criminal and penal prosecutions. Police add that after evidence is collected it will be determined if there are grounds for prosecution.

Police open investigation of hit by Bruins player - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Idiots.

:obama:

Fuckin' Canadians, eh?

J