???OFFICIAL??? Blame The Refs Thread

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Horrible calls against the Bears:

1. No offside on the interception
2. Rodgers pulls facemask but unsportsmanlike called on Bears
3. Giving Packers 1st down when should have been 3rd and 1
4. Phantom holding call on Herbert TD run (scored anyway later)
5. Non roughing called on sideline on Fields

Questionable calls against the Packers
1. Offensive PI in endzone

5 blatantly bad calls against 1 questionable call that we can say was ticky tacky but really called all the time.

We really did get screwed. Probably would have chocked the game away anyway because Nagy and Rodgers but still...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

FB7xVsIWUAsV7NF

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I won't complain about the refs this much until the bears play the Packers again. It's so blatantly obvious with the some of the horrible calls they get away with no matter who they're playing.

Notice how on all these BS calls they could never get the best angle for some reason lol.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's always struck me as odd that the Packers OL can be riddled with injuries and forced to play rookies and practice squad players and never seem to miss a beat. But if you don't follow the ball and just watch the interactions between the linemen and the defence....you can see why. They are given a lot of freedom. And it's not something new....it's been going on for quite awhile. It's pretty obvious to me that the NFL wants it's star players to play like star players and don't mind giving them an assist. I'm quite sure more is on the way next game with Brady and TB.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's always struck me as odd that the Packers OL can be riddled with injuries and forced to play rookies and practice squad players and never seem to miss a beat. But if you don't follow the ball and just watch the interactions between the linemen and the defence....you can see why. They are given a lot of freedom. And it's not something new....it's been going on for quite awhile. It's pretty obvious to me that the NFL wants it's star players to play like star players and don't mind giving them an assist. I'm quite sure more is on the way next game with Brady and TB.
The Packers under Rodgers get away with murder. It has always been this way. And it's not just the calls that aren't called on their OL. The refs start screwing the other team. And it's not just against the Bears. The holds called against Indy last year at the end of their game vs. the Packers was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Was just looking at NFL penalties this year. And if you can imagine, Green Bay is 2nd in least amount of flags called against. And only 18 at home! Surprise surprise

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully this thread turns into a landing spot for opposing fans to annoy the shit out of us because we’re getting the friendly calls. A girl can dream…