Official Chicago Bears (3-1) @ Carolina Panthers (0-4) Week 5 Game Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkniceley

Liked Posts:
sorry but bears will lose. todd collins sucks. Days like this i wish we still had rex grossman to be a backup option.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
This one thing I hate is...the Bears WR are deep threats and run deep routes.....and Collins can't throw deep. That's what I hate.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Clausen is such a ******..

clausen.jpg

lol -- He looks like a douche-bag villain in a pixar movie.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Aight boys...I went out last night and got a VGA cable so I could hook up my computer to my parents flat-screen. Somebody provide me a link that's worth a crap asap please. :)

kthxbai!

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
This one thing I hate is...the Bears WR are deep threats and run deep routes.....and Collins can't throw deep. That's what I hate.

Unfortunately they have no time to get deep either way.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately they have no time to get deep either way.

They should today...the OL won't be better but the Pathers DL is horrible. I even expect the Bears OL to be better. Also, before the Giants game...the last 6 Q's the Bears OL was good and the QB had time to throw. I think we'll see more of that today.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
I think going deep today is a bad idea. Todd Collins is not Jay Cutler. Martz needs to adjust to what he has on the field today. Not saying a deep play or two won't be involved in today's game, but short passes, screens and hopefully a solid run game for once is what we see.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I think going deep today is a bad idea. Todd Collins is not Jay Cutler. Martz needs to adjust to what he has on the field today. Not saying a deep play or two won't be involved in today's game, but short passes, screens and hopefully a solid run game for once is what we see.

They better use Olsen, Clark (activate hm), Devin A and Bennett more today because they run short routes. Hester and Knox run deep routes. The D better make plays today because I really have no faith in Collins making plays. The running gain better be good today (OL please run block! Please!).

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Aight boys...I went out last night and got a VGA cable so I could hook up my computer to my parents flat-screen. Somebody provide me a link that's worth a crap asap please. :)

kthxbai!

I would think a stream connection from a computer onto a flat screen TV would look even more terrible in the terms of quality.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Desmond Clark will likely be inactive for the 2nd straight week.

kerschbs

Liked Posts:
Mornin fellas, what time do people start link hunting? It's the best part of my day.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good thing Wootton is active. I'd like to see what he has today.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
I would think a stream connection from a computer onto a flat screen TV would look even more terrible in the terms of quality.

depends on the stream quality, most of the time they're shit anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.