Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a way, thing is when you dont do what you're best at, you arent likely to win a game.

If they had at least an OK OL, then no. But, with the Bears OL, yeah.

It depends. People probably won't pick the Bears vs Was, but they can still win easily Their very inconsistent and we don't know what wil hapen.

Also, Briggs will be back and Cutler will not come off an concussion. That's a positive right there.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I seriously think J'Marcus Webb is Special person. Does he know how to block at all?

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I think the offensive coordinator is Special person. I'm still trying to figure out why he sent in a pass play in 3rd down while in field goal range towards the end of the game only to allow your post-concussed qb to get sacked.

Guy is a moron.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I seriously think J'Marcus Webb is Special person. Does he know how to block at all?

7th round pick, and this is his rookie year..Thats a terrible combination.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think the offensive coordinator is Special person. I'm still trying to figure out why he sent in a pass play in 3rd down while in field goal range towards the end of the game only to allow your post-concussed qb to get sacked.

Guy is a moron.

High Risk-High Reward

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In the Bears two loses this year, they are 0-24 on 3rd down.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He was a 7th rd pick for a reason.

He also dropped out of Texas where he played as a true freshman for a reason... grades. He isn't bad, he isn't Special person he just is way too raw and not ready to start yet but he can block well just is as they were pointing out not aware of what he needs to do and see on each play.

Kruetz and Cutler didn't help out all game much recognizing or doing anything about when a blitz was coming on the outside, nothing seemed different from the start to finish and they never anticipated it.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
There has to be someone available via trade or a FA that would play better than the OL they have now. I'm not saying good because there ain't any but someone. It doesn't hurt to try.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He also dropped out of Texas where he played as a true freshman for a reason... grades. He isn't bad, he isn't Special person he just is way too raw and not ready to start yet but he can block well just is as they were pointing out not aware of what he needs to do and see on each play.

Kruetz and Cutler didn't help out all game much recognizing or doing anything about when a blitz was coming on the outside, nothing seemed different from the start to finish and they never anticipated it.

Seemed that way...IF we wanted no adjustments we should have just kept Ron Turner.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No there isn't better that would play better, and one fact that is hurting them is not playing together enough too know what the do when a blitz is coming or a player stunts... Some bad early plays and throughout the game you can see players just standing there clueless like Chris Williams, and the tackles not knowing to push out is inexperience over just bad ability.

Yes, but when the Bears right before the snap come rushing you see a quick adjustment. Talent or not more experience and consistency helps out there because Seattle was full of more of that in 4/5 of their linemen, while Okung is what a legit LT blind side protector is though.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The unit of 08 that was supposed to be awful and give up so many sacks and have no push was quite good under Turner... because they had consistency and it was that same unit from training camp on going into the year with very little preseason hiccups and no changes in the season.

As bad as they played, they better hope they don't need any changes for next week or after.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yes Webb is a rookie and 7th round pick.. but my God, he goes inside and lets the outside rusher go untouched 3 times today. WTF.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The unit of 08 that was supposed to be awful and give up so many sacks and have no push was quite good under Turner... because they had consistency and it was that same unit from training camp on going into the year with very little preseason hiccups and no changes in the season.

As bad as they played, they better hope they don't need any changes for next week or after.

Kreutz was in his last decent year...Garza was still decent and John Tait did a good job on the right side and John St. Clair did remarkably well on the left side considering it was John St. Clair. Beekman was also a good LG that year. Everything fell apart the next season though..John Tait retired and Omiyale sucked.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well this game has certainly sucked. This is a must win game as well. This will hinder the Bears playoff chances if they dont have some sort of comeback.
See this sort of sentiment is what troubles me about the Bears. They were 4-1 going into this game and you have people (myself included) who feel this is a must-win game.

You don't say that about good teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.