Official Chicago Bears (4-3) @ Buffalo Bill (0-7) Week 9 Game Thread

How pathetic will the Bears offense look?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
We won :)

Steve Johnson dominated for my fantasy football team and I won there too. GREAT DAY FOR ME!

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good game Cutler looked very solid.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Orton was the QB, you would have seen the bad OL. Cutler made all the plays with his legs and moving out of the pocket.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get your hate for Forte. The O-Line can't run block at all, and he's a 1 cut back w/ great vision and quickness. If the Bears were to switch to a ZBS (Not happening w/ Tice coaching though), Forte would shine

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't get your hate for Forte. The O-Line can't run block at all, and he's a 1 cut back w/ great vision and quickness. If the Bears were to switch to a ZBS (Not happening w/ Tice coaching though), Forte would shine

The announcers actually said today that Tice has been experimenting w/ Zone Blocking...I found it interesting...and a move THIS group needs to make.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Cutler really disguised the bad OL play by extending plays with his legs. I really wish he would run a lot more instead of forcing balls into double coverage. Luckily a couple bad passes got batted down instead of picked.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cutler really disguised the bad OL play by extending plays with his legs. I really wish he would run a lot more instead of forcing balls into double coverage. Luckily a couple bad passes got batted down instead of picked.

If Cutler would run (even if it was just 3 yards and slide) instead of throwing highly pickable passes, he would put up college stats....190 passing yards, 110 rushing yards...hell, he had 188 and 39 yesterday.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
If Cutler would run (even if it was just 3 yards and slide) instead of throwing highly pickable passes, he would put up college stats....190 passing yards, 110 rushing yards...hell, he had 188 and 39 yesterday.

SO true.. I'm kind of tired of having to hold my breath because he gunned it downfield with like 3 defenders around just waiting to make a play (the receivers barely fight for the ball, so it doesn't help either). I know that the line is slim between a risky pass going for a touchdown and an awful pick but holy fack...

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Rookie season he was averaging 3.9 yards a carry but 77 yards per game.

This season, averaging same yards per carry but only 50 yards per game.

I mean for fuck sakes, he's averaging almost the same amount per game as BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

:rofl:

Last edited:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rookie season he was averaged 3.9 yards a carry but 77 yards per game.

This season, averaging same yards per carry but only 50 yards per game.

I mean for fuck sakes, he's averaging almost the same amount per game as BenJarvus Green-Ellis.

:rofl:

You think Michael Turner....Ray Rice...MJD would do better? Behind this O-Line, I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.