Official Chicago Bears (6-3) @ Miami Dolphins (5-4) Thursday Night Football Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
No more NFL Network games. Get some god damn real announcers in there.

Matt Millen is a joke. :obama:

LOL you're so right, and Theismann is a real idiot too, he said during the game while talking about vick that he ''dropped way back and saw the field with his height'' and vick is 6 ft tall.. it was painful to hear them all game zzz.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL you're so right, and Theismann is a real idiot too, he said during the game while talking about vick that he ''dropped way back and saw the field with his height'' and vick is 6 ft tall.. it was painful to hear them all game zzz.

:lmao:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I found the broadcasters charming. But tbt, I also like Buck/Aikman and Thom Brannamen/random color guy for football games

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
I found the broadcasters charming. But tbt, I also like Buck/Aikman and Thom Brannamen/random color guy for football games

they also compared the difficulty of both team's remaining schedule and said both team had ''tough schedules'' but besides the dolphins 2 last division games (NE and Jets) they play the Raiders, Bills, Browns, Lions... and they're calling this tough compared to the bears schedule.. lol, I think these guys just tried to troll us tonite

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Most of the night you would think the only thng the had done all night Cutlers INT and that he got sack. Never heard them say that was the 6th sack on Thigpin, It wasn't until after the game that they had anything good to say about how the Bears played tonight. I am sure if we had let them get a FG at the end of the game we would spent the rest on the night hearing how we couldn't get a shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.