OFFICIAL College Football 2021 Thread

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Very unimpressive debut from new Notre Dame defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman tonight. He seemed downright incapable of adjusting in the 2nd half. Florida State was gashing his defense and he did absolutely nothing about it. Additionally, the team struggled with bad tackling, poor angles, and over pursuing.
What do Notre Dame and a chunk of hash have in common.........they both get smoked in bowls!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Michigan has a legit claim as one of the top programs, historically, while also managing to almost never be an actual contender for the title. They snuck one in back in the late 90's, but other than that, "good not great" would best describe them.

To their credit, they never fall far down the list, even in off years, but they're Top 15-ish most years. tOSU is legit contenders often, and that rovalry has become very one sided in the past 20 years.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Michigan has been trash for a good twentyish years now. Pretty disappointing. Always been a fan. I love when they would beat ND.

yep, I miss the 90’s of college football when it was Nebraska, Michigan, and Tennessee dominating teams

maybe one day they will get back to being top tier programs again

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Anthony Richardson has to start for Florida.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yep, I miss the 90’s of college football when it was Nebraska, Michigan, and Tennessee dominating teams

maybe one day they will get back to being top tier programs again

Tennessee and Nebraska wont be there anytime soon. Frost is running out of time. At least UT has a new coach and scheme

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee and Nebraska wont be there anytime soon. Frost is running out of time. At least UT has a new coach and scheme
Yeah, I unfortunately agree. Tennessee I think may of finally picked a good coach(first time since they hired kiffin IMO). Too many of the coaches during the last 20 years of failing have tried to beat Bama at its own game…which is just fucking stupid. Coach Heupel is at least going to try and win his own way, because he understands you can’t beat Alabama at their own game. If Heupel can recruit like the previous coaches(which it’s Tennessee, I’m sure he will), then I think he will find success

Michigan is better off currently than Tennessee or Nebraska, but I also feel like with Harbaugh…they’ve hit their ceiling. So they are kinda stuck being a solid 9 or 10 win team most years…but will never get past Ohio state with Harbaugh

and yeah, Nebraska is currently an all around dumpster fire lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I unfortunately agree. Tennessee I think may of finally picked a good coach(first time since they hired kiffin IMO). Too many of the coaches during the last 20 years of failing have tried to beat Bama at its own game…which is just fucking stupid. Coach Heupel is at least going to try and win his own way, because he understands you can’t beat Alabama at their own game. If Heupel can recruit like the previous coaches(which it’s Tennessee, I’m sure he will), then I think he will find success

Michigan is better off currently than Tennessee or Nebraska, but I also feel like with Harbaugh…they’ve hit their ceiling. So they are kinda stuck being a solid 9 or 10 win team most years…but will never get past Ohio state with Harbaugh

and yeah, Nebraska is currently an all around dumpster fire lol

Michigan just hasn't been able to recruit speed or a capable QB. The QB's have been a dumpster fire in Michigan for some reason.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Michigan just hasn't been able to recruit speed or a capable QB. The QB's have been a dumpster fire in Michigan for some reason.
True that. It’s funny how Harbaugh was supposed to get the most out of QB’s, but it’s the position he seems to struggle with. His play calling doesn’t help matters any. It’s pretty basic

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
True that. It’s funny how Harbaugh was supposed to get the most out of QB’s, but it’s the position he seems to struggle with. His play calling doesn’t help matters any. It’s pretty basic
I'm just shocked at how they've been stuck in the same tier for several years now.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm just shocked at how they've been stuck in the same tier for several years now.

same. You’d think they could solidify themselves as at least the #2 team in the big ten to OSU and beat them once in a while. Kinda play the Georgia role in the SEC last few years, #2 to bama but still makes the college playoff some

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator