*OFFICIAL*** CONVICTED CRIMINAL THREAD

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
In light of recent events it occurred to me that I'm not alone in this social sphere as a convicted criminal who has spent time incarcerated, and that really made me realize it is important for us as former inmates of the state or federal government to come together and support each other.

I spent over 4 years in Ohio's own Marysville State Penitentiary for ecological terrorism. At the time I was using hard drugs and living a carefree lifestyle with one notable exception, I could not stand living on the same Earth as marine wildlife. But that caught up to me, and I ended up getting the book thrown at me after an incident with a sea lion. I'm still not sure I regret what I did, but I do regret the time I lost with family and friends.

Please use this thread to discuss your own experience with the justice system, jail stories, jail romances, and a general AMA where we can all feel comfortable knowing we are among fellow criminals. We could probably even do a criminal meet up at some point if there are enough of us brave enough to tell our stories.

Thank you!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I was convicted of underage drinking and sentenced to 50 hours of community service. No jail time.
That's even harder time. That's the thing about community service, instead of getting to do whatever you want within the confines of your cot all day, suckin and fuckin and shankin all for free, you have to go help people in your community. Boring.

I'm thinking maybe if we have enough of the community involved we could end up with sort of a CCS Oceans 11 style crew.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I released some kitties from a pound during operation meowntain lion, went to jail over the weekend at 26th and california, made some friends for life

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the time I was using hard drugs and living a carefree lifestyle with one notable exception, I could not stand living on the same Earth as marine wildlife. But that caught up to me, and I ended up getting the book thrown at me after an incident with a sea lion.

Maybe the two most unique two sentences ever strung together on this board. A freaking sea lion?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Maybe the two most unique two sentences ever strung together on this board. A freaking sea lion?
im not proud of some of the things ive done. but you cant just give up, you have to move on and try to do better. and honestly nobody bothered the sea lion on twitter when it would rip up a mackerel. according to the great state of ohio, i did my time, no looking back now.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im not proud of some of the things ive done. but you cant just give up, you have to move on and try to do better. and honestly nobody bothered the sea lion on twitter when it would rip up a mackerel. according to the great state of ohio, i did my time, no looking back now.

Not my place to judge not knowing you or the exact story…or really not my place at all. “I did time because of a fuckin’ sea lion is a real conversation starter”….that is all.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Not my place to judge not knowing you or the exact story…or really not my place at all. “I did time because of a fuckin’ sea lion is a real conversation starter”….that is all.

If there's one thing I know, @Clintk55 has a gift with words and those sea lions were doing a little too much yapping. They yapped around and found out.