***Official*** Cuts and Practice Squad Thread

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
I was trying to see where he's actually played

He played LT at Clemson. Looks like Cincy has had him at RT. Could be a swing. Unless he's absolute trash then no point in bringing him in.

View attachment 40087

View attachment 40088
Carman hasn't played much in his three years in the league. Cinci tried him at both Tackle and Guard, but he couldn't get on the field. The Bengals cut him four days ago after trying to trade him, and nobody has picked him up. I think the Bears have better options on the team already

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Carman hasn't played much in his three years in the league. Cinci tried him at both Tackle and Guard, but he couldn't get on the field. The Bengals cut him four days ago after trying to trade him, and nobody has picked him up. I think the Bears have better options on the team already
I guess I'm still biased due to where he was drafted. You don't get drafted in the 2nd round without good physical tools to work with.

This could be another Alex Leatherwood situation where a player was just severely overdrafted and isn't nearly as good as his where he was selected.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Not in my case, no. I honestly was looking at his play in pre-season.
Hes played with the rams and Denver and was awful. Last season he played when Stafford missed a game and mcvay immediately signed Carson wentz after that game. He's not worth even thinking about if he gets to practice squad or not.

I do hope they keep Reed on the PS too

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: