Notes Dame:
Cooley (the next harangody) 22 points 10-12 shooting
Grant 22 points 6-10 shooting
Atkins 14 points 5-9 shooting

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow I plan to give an overview of our Recruiting so far. Just a brief summary of all the commits we have and those considering for next season.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
The week ahead: two big games this week. Wednsday @ UConn figures to be tough, but Kelly is back so that should help us. I'm hoping OP will use the same strategy against Uconn as he did against ND. He didn't start Brandon Young or Jeremiah Kelly, and then when the starting guards for each team got gassed and needed rest, ND put in the backup guards and we threw them up against Kelly and Young which had to do with a lot of our first half success. Then Saturday Louisville comes to our place. Last game I think we let them get away with one so I'm expecting a close game, hopefully a win. But Dieng is back for them this game, he did not play last game. So we will see

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
UConn is reeling right now. DePaul is going to play them at a great time. Hope they get the W. That would be a big building block and motivational point for the future.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
UConn is reeling right now. DePaul is going to play them at a great time. Hope they get the W. That would be a big building block and motivational point for the future.

We just need to learn how to finally finish a game. If we can get ahead on them and close it out, then I think the guys will fap gain lots of confidence and maybe we can pick up 2-3 wins after that. I would find that as a very successful conference season for us

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Playing like shit. I'm not even going to post about this game that's how bad it's looking...not much effort out there

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got home, checked DePaul score. Beating Louisville 42-32 at the half

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nevermind found it. Can't believe we only committed 2 turnovers the whole first half :bizarro: that's a major improvement