The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mbodj had 2 and Parker had 4 to round out The Bearcats scoring

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our main problem was turnovers we had 17 :smh: and of course not scoring the last five minutes of the game didn't help

AnythingChicago

You'rrrrre out!
Liked Posts:
Honestly, if anything, Cincinnati has to be walking out of the arena disappointed. DePaul was just begging to give Cincy a comfortable lead, but the Bearcats decided to keep them around. But without Crockett, the Demons had no outside threat, so Cincinnati could play the 2-3 zone and let them take 3s all day long.

Cincinnati's lesson learned: Take advantage of turnovers, better 3-point defense, and pull ahead EARLY.

DePaul's lesson learned: Unfortunately, it would have to be to forget about this year, go recruit, and get ready for '12-'13.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, if anything, Cincinnati has to be walking out of the arena disappointed. DePaul was just begging to give Cincy a comfortable lead, but the Bearcats decided to keep them around. But without Crockett, the Demons had no outside threat, so Cincinnati could play the 2-3 zone and let them take 3s all day long.

Cincinnati's lesson learned: Take advantage of turnovers, better 3-point defense, and pull ahead EARLY.

DePaul's lesson learned: Unfortunately, it would have to be to forget about this year, go recruit, and get ready for '12-'13.

I agree with all, but I still want to see them try and get more wins this year

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I watched parts of the game last night on ESPN3 & Depaul had no business being in that one at all. Luckily Cincy wanted to keep it a close game though.