*** OFFICIAL*** DeShaun Watson led the league in passing in 2020 Recognition Thread

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’ve noticed he games the system by taking tons of unnecessary sacks, which don’t get blamed on him (by the public or the advanced stats)and puts his team in terrible situations. He also keeps his yard per attempt average artificially high by doing this. And he also gets a lot of end of half, end of game garbage time type stats.

When they played the Bears he wouldn’t throw the ball. He’d just eat sacks he had no business taking. If you actually watch Houston he does this all the time. It’s borderline Matthew Stafford level padding.

Liked Posts:
The Texans are rebuilding from Ground Zero. They have no draft capital. They have little money to spend when it comes to acquiring big name free agents. It's a 3-5 year project right now.

I know that this sounds insane but the Texans should view this offseason that way and load up and build for the future. How could they obtain draft capital and build up the salary cap to start from Ground Zero? I would seriously explore what I could receive for Watson, Watt, Cunningham, etc.

I would almost treat 2021 like an expansion year and roll with AJ McCarron at QB and build for the years to come.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Despite having nothing around him and a religious cult guy running the team, Watson has managed to lead the league in passing yards. Please join me in congratulating DeShaun Watson on this momentous occasion.

Thanks

You are dumb.... no one around him? Fuller/Cooks/Cobb are no one? He plays on a team with the worst D in the league so of course they have to throw to win football games....easy to pad stats given the game plan is built around having to throw to win any game and every game is a shoot out.... no chance they can run the ball in the 3rd or 4th quarter ....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Despite having nothing around him and a religious cult guy running the team, Watson has managed to lead the league in passing yards. Please join me in congratulating DeShaun Watson on this momentous occasion.

Thanks
Who got 2nd?

We should recognize the top two.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Congratulations on taking the crown from Matthew Stafford as the best stat padder in the league. (Its still no 5k like prime Stafford though)

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve noticed he games the system by taking tons of unnecessary sacks, which don’t get blamed on him (by the public or the advanced stats)and puts his team in terrible situations. He also keeps his yard per attempt average artificially high by doing this. And he also gets a lot of end of half, end of game garbage time type stats.

When they played the Bears he wouldn’t throw the ball. He’d just eat sacks he had no business taking. If you actually watch Houston he does this all the time. It’s borderline Matthew Stafford level padding.

Typical Bears fan.

Excuses smh

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Didn’t Jamies Winston, current 3rd string backup behind Tim Tebow 2.0, win this award last year?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
easy to rack up yards when you're constantly playing in garbage time
Not much garbage time had with 10 of their games decided by 8 points or less. Are you dumb? Rhetorical question, answer being all too obvious.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Not much garbage time had with 10 of their games decided by 8 points or less. Are you dumb? Rhetorical question, answer being all too obvious.
garbage post made by a garbage time loving defender

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't get it. CRM knows how to troll but Is he supposed to be psychic?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I don't get it. CRM knows how to troll but Is he supposed to be psychic?

Trolling the troll... Plus, it’s just a joke. I’m sure he’ll live if he gets off his scooter and starts walking.