*** OFFICIAL*** DeShaun Watson led the league in passing in 2020 Recognition Thread

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Are you saying you no longer want Watson on the bears if he is attainable?

Only if this is manufactured bullshit which I hope it is... I want the Bears to have a great QB but if the allegations turn out to be true, there’s no fucking way I want him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Weird bump. Not at all a Trubisexual.
Wierd indeed. Only time someone should bump is to do a "called it." Playthrough doesn't have many called its. In fact I remember him saying that pace is the best gm in bears history. Someone want to find that thread and bump it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Wierd indeed. Only time someone should bump is to do a "called it." Playthrough doesn't have many called its. In fact I remember him saying that pace is the best gm in bears history. Someone want to find that thread and bump it.

You’re a funny guy. Tell us more about the greatness of Phil Emery.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trolling the troll... Plus, it’s just a joke. I’m sure he’ll live if he gets off his scooter and starts walking.
We know. It was a qualitative assessment. :)

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You’re a funny guy. Tell us more about the greatness of Phil Emery.
Never said he was great. He was better than pace. Not a very high bar to achieve. Not surprised you took that as "greatness" because in your mind ryan pace is the top.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How did they not put you in the dork hall of fame? Oh the injustice!
Imagine using dozens of women's alleged sexual assaults to call out another poster on something that was strictly NFL performance related.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
think Dalton ever harassed his masseuse for a handy? Virginia will dirty her depends if any accusations arise. He’s a ginger so that’s probably already 1 strike against him

mecha

Liked Posts:
So many yards, so many losses. I hope the next Bears QB can throw for 5k yds and 12 losses, be amazing

honestly, what does that even mean to excel at the quarterback position so much and still lose 12 games? and why do people continue to obsess over having a franchise quarterback? that's 1 dude out of at least 46 on game day. it's like in order to win games your defense and other elements can't suck balls too. we should know, it happened under the last offensive visionary, Marc Trestman, with Mel Tucker's blowjob defense.

[insert snark about Tucker's college team beating Harbaugh's here even though it adds nothing to the discussion.]