OFFICIAL GAMEDAYFOODBLOGTHREAD: FLACON LAST SUPPER EDITION

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It may be a while before another one of these officialfoodblogthreads gets created by me as my suicide pact with Lance Stone may prove to be a poorly thought out decision, given that the Bears will be fielding their 2nd string special teams unit at LB and Safety today and the fact that Devin Hester has delivered the entire Trestman playbook to his new team. If the Bears lose today, there must be someone to carry the torch as far as the gameday culinary chatroom goes. My first choice to bequeath this responsibility would be Daabears, so he can talk about grilled cheese sandwiches for the rest of the season and maybe get this team back on track.

If he declines we will have to go with the best entry in today's thread. Don't let me down.

For my last supper I'm just going to eat a bunch of different things I like that I haven't been eating because much of them contain a carb or two.

This morning after church, I treated my family to donuts from a mom n' pop shop. I had a buttermilk, wife had a maple, daughter had a strawberry frosted with sprinkles and my son got to have his first donut ever, a chocolate cake donut. I have several glazed and chocolate frosted ones left which will be consumed when I finish typing this.

My next course will be hot wings, smoked on the weber then grilled and basted with my homemade red pepper sauce that's pretty spicy. I will also be doing BBQ sauced ones. Homemade blue cheese dressing for dipping. On the side i have a slaw I made out of Swiss Chard/radishes and parsnips from the fall garden, kind of like an homage to Ole's kale and carrots thing he's got going.

For the main meal, Got a crock pot going with sauerkraut, apples and polish sausage I picked up from Tony's. Roasting some cheddar brats as well, and will have some pierogi (cheddar and potato) on the side.

Drinking bourbon and some polish beer that I think is basically malt liquor but it's pretty tasty and was only like a dollar/pint.

Anyways, I'm happy with this spread and hope that I will see you guys on the other side, but if not, enjoy the cunting and bon appetito!!!!!

Nick80

FoghornLeghornHeneryHawkPasta.jpg~c200

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Stouffer's: when you're not quite ready for suicide

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Cheese smokie link, fun sized bag of chips and small Sprite from the Shell gas station

Mitchapalooza

HHM, are you fat at all? You come off as normal sized person but these food blogs make me think you might be fat.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you haunt people like nwfisch?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM, are you fat at all? You come off as normal sized person but these food blogs make me think you might be fat.

Lol not fat at all. For the most part my diet is paleo and I have less than 20 grams of carbs a day/no sugar. Today I'm cheating though. Thanks for asking though.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It may be a while before another one of these officialfoodblogthreads gets created by me as my suicide pact with Lance Stone may prove to be a poorly thought out decision, given that the Bears will be fielding their 2nd string special teams unit at LB and Safety today and the fact that Devin Hester has delivered the entire Trestman playbook to his new team. If the Bears lose today, there must be someone to carry the torch as far as the gameday culinary chatroom goes. My first choice to bequeath this responsibility would be Daabears, so he can talk about grilled cheese sandwiches for the rest of the season and maybe get this team back on track.

If he declines we will have to go with the best entry in today's thread. Don't let me down.

For my last supper I'm just going to eat a bunch of different things I like that I haven't been eating because much of them contain a carb or two.

This morning after church, I treated my family to donuts from a mom n' pop shop. I had a buttermilk, wife had a maple, daughter had a strawberry frosted with sprinkles and my son got to have his first donut ever, a chocolate cake donut. I have several glazed and chocolate frosted ones left which will be consumed when I finish typing this.

My next course will be hot wings, smoked on the weber then grilled and basted with my homemade red pepper sauce that's pretty spicy. I will also be doing BBQ sauced ones. Homemade blue cheese dressing for dipping. On the side i have a slaw I made out of Swiss Chard/radishes and parsnips from the fall garden, kind of like an homage to Ole's kale and carrots thing he's got going.

For the main meal, Got a crock pot going with sauerkraut, apples and polish sausage I picked up from Tony's. Roasting some cheddar brats as well, and will have some pierogi (cheddar and potato) on the side.

Drinking bourbon and some polish beer that I think is basically malt liquor but it's pretty tasty and was only like a dollar/pint.

Anyways, I'm happy with this spread and hope that I will see you guys on the other side, but if not, enjoy the cunting and bon appetito!!!!!

This thread has me realizing that the Bears have never been more in a must win situation. 99.9% chance the Bears win today. If that .1% does occur, I will continue with your tradition of this weekly thread, but only because that is your request. It will not be the same.

I think best we just drop the subject for now and just watch the Bears romp today.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fast food since I am at work.

#TheStruggleIsReal

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
This thread has me realizing that the Bears have never been more in a must win situation. 99.9% chance the Bears win today. If that .1% does occur, I will continue with your tradition of this weekly thread, but only because that is your request. It will not be the same.

I think best we just drop the subject for now and just watch the Bears romp today.

fNEy5Wd.gif