***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Cowboys (Another Date On The Slate To Propagate, Validate & Otherwise Set The Record Straight Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Actually no. I commended some of his throws in the IGT....said it was too early to call him the truth....and you start wishing death.

Totally Becky thing to wish death over.

Actually i kid about it, but since you cant piss on JF this week you need to get all karen about something else. Ill take a ban. you should get one for defaming me though. I never once threatened you as you claimed. false reporting is a crime.

jc456

Liked Posts:
When Fields gets time, he's just lethal out there. A better line and more WRs that can catch, next year could be a lot of fun for this team.
Gotta throw it even when the receiver is equal to the back. He’s looking for the run and not a pass. Just a fact

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Pathetic.
Dont you want a ban? Christ, theres no pleasing some ppl. I wish those types would die.

Its almost as pathetic as a e-ignorer and e-reporter on a message board though, so i give you that.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont you want a ban? Christ, theres no pleasing some ppl. I wish those types would die.

Its almost as pathetic as a e-ignorer and e-reporter on a message board though, so i give you that.
Sir, please calm down. It's just spectator sports.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Sir, please calm down. It's just spectator sports.

Im calm. I will be calmer when youre no longer around though

But please look in the mirror. Self awareness is lacking M8

If im not banned, ill just self ban for awhile cause its just message board footballz.. Ill def be back in a couple of weeks to read some of your insightful, positive pieces.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@nvanprooyen please ban me for awhile. 2 weeks sounds good.

so @Black Rainbow can feel better about BLACK Justin Fields showing out yet again.

I wish a frozen urinal cake, caked in shit and piss falls from a 727 flying from columbus to chicago hits @Black Rainbow in the head - killing him on the spot
I literally don't care anymore. But I'll go ahead and ban you anyways, because why not. In fact, I'm feeling generous so I'll give you a whole month instead of the two weeks requested.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why - once again - are you inserting yourself in something that doesn't concern you?

It is very clear in the rules to use the report function if you have an issue with a post.

Your whining about it publicly means it concerns me. No one cares that your negativity invites people shitting on you.

Use the report feature.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Actually no. I commended some of his throws in the IGT....said it was too early to call him the truth....and you start wishing death.

Totally Becky thing to wish death over.
You've now whined about this a dozen times. Nobody agrees or cares.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good game, that fell apart. But I saw a LOT of things to like here. Baby steps. This bodes well.