***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears at Packers (The Prime Time ?tease In The Land 'O Cheese: My QB Got Steez Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Should have faked and still run as defender did bite a bit.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I just noticed alot of people on here a play to play bears fans lol. there shitty or not shitty from down to down kinda amazing now that I think of it. This is a new team top to bottom and NO ONE predicted we'd win a single game. The fact they are hanging in with the North best team the past decade has me optimistic for our future. You guys called them trash then blow up the board complaining they aren't smashing everyone ? lol. Bear fans gotta love em

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just noticed alot of people on here a play to play bears fans lol. there shitty or not shitty from down to down kinda amazing now that I think of it. This is a new team top to bottom and NO ONE predicted we'd win a single game. The fact they are hanging in with the North best team the past decade has me optimistic for our future. You guys called them trash then blow up the board complaining they aren't smashing everyone ? lol. Bear fans gotta love em
Yup. Every prediction had the Bears at 0-17.