***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Buccaneers (Tale of the Phantom Fourth Down Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last year? A bit more, Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins. Not much passed that. A worse running game or perhaps similar.

An ass OL too.
AJ Green is still a solid WR. Matt Nagy trumps all of their bad.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No he needs to be fired now...his voice is empty and needs to get the fuck away from the team

This. I know they never said they would never fire a coach midseason but we are on the way to huge drama like Kromer under Trestman. And at THAT point, we'd have to hire a vet HC just to establish a professional culture possibly missing out on real football talent. Deja vu

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'm no offensive genius like Matt Nagy but I think you have to score more than 3 points to win games

Bears should rename themselves to the Scrubs
I guess on the plus side, they tied with KC and Carolina as the worst offense of the week?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
This. I know they never said they would never fire a coach midseason but we are on the way to huge drama like Kromer under Trestman. And at THAT point, we'd have to hire a vet HC just to establish a professional culture possibly missing out on real football talent. Deja vu
Can John Fox come back to stabilize the locker room again?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
AJ Green is still a solid WR. Matt Nagy trumps all of their bad.
True. But it's not 'iffy' whether or not Burrow had a decent year last year. That's what I was I commenting on, not him compared to Fields.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Who's Nagy going to blame now? Maybe he just doesn't have his QB to run his offense correctly yet. Dalton and Foles don't count. Need 3 more years to learn the playbook