***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Got to laugh, Mitch pulls of great comeback versus the Lions and people are on his back, saying it was because of banged up CB's, Foles does the same versus Atlanta , who lost their best CB, and he's the second coming :ROFLMAO:

Though the whole team, both sides of the ball, sucked in the first half. Second half was better and was nice to see the WR start to hang on to the ball!! Better second half, and huge credit to Foles to come in and drive the team forward - though Atlanta just seemed to crumble as the thought of another turnaround hit them and you got to assume Dan Quinn will be clearing his locker next week.

Foles has the jersey now and I would expect him to start going forward, and if he can keep the momentum of this insane run going, it could be an interesting season. Be great if he can be the guy.

People revelling in a Bears QB being subbed though, Jesus, I think I prefer Packer fans to them!!
Amen brother. Nothing worse than having a vendetta against your own teams players....

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
The big difference watching Foles and Trubs is the calmness in the pocket and under pressure. Trubisky senses any kind of presence around him and he turns into a mess. He actually moves into the trouble, makes poor choices under duress and the only way he gets out of it is by tucking and running. These guys need to be able to make some room and hit receivers under pressure.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears get huge comeback win. Remy can’t not be negative. Shocking.

I answered a question. Separately I am quite happy BDN is in now.

I will let this one slide as I am sure you are sad Trubisky was benched and lashing out.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah, please give me the guy whose team can’t hold leads of 20+ and couldn’t win when they scored 39 with no turnovers.

Not exactly Buddy Ryan 2.0
Wait....what? Someone suggested we hire the head coach of the Falcons to be our Defensive Coordinator?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Got to laugh, Mitch pulls of great comeback versus the Lions and people are on his back, saying it was because of banged up CB's, Foles does the same versus Atlanta , who lost their best CB, and he's the second coming :ROFLMAO:

Though the whole team, both sides of the ball, sucked in the first half. Second half was better and was nice to see the WR start to hang on to the ball!! Better second half, and huge credit to Foles to come in and drive the team forward - though Atlanta just seemed to crumble as the thought of another turnaround hit them and you got to assume Dan Quinn will be clearing his locker next week.

Foles has the jersey now and I would expect him to start going forward, and if he can keep the momentum of this insane run going, it could be an interesting season. Be great if he can be the guy.

People revelling in a Bears QB being subbed though, Jesus, I think I prefer Packer fans to them!!

Mitch got us in hole against Det. BDN rescues us from hole caused by Mitch. These 2 things are not the same.

swz01

Liked Posts:

People who know football don’t enjoy watching shit QB play. We’ve seen 4 years of the same shit.

BelgianBearFan

Liked Posts:
Foles brought calm and confidence to the team.
You could actually see the team believe in themselves again with a leader under center.

Trubisky doesn't possess those qualities and they impact team play negatively as a result.

As much as I hate seeing a player get injured I actually think the Bears are going to be better without Cohen in the backfield.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The best thing is we got Big Dick Nick starting while still getting to 3-0 with Trubs.
100% correct! Best thing that could happen, Mitch showed he has the same problems he had last year, but we still got the W

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mitch got us in hole against Det. BDN rescues us from hole caused by Mitch. These 2 things are not the same.
Mitch didn’t get us in a hole at Detroit he got us out of the hole in that one.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch didn’t get us in a hole at Detroit he got us out of the hole in that one.

Lol he was part of the reason we were down. SMH. He played 4 quarters and only showed up for 1 of them.

By contrast, Foles did not start when we got down. He came in after we were losing.

You cannot compare a QB playing the whole game and leading a comeback after sucking early to BDN coming in when team is down and leading a comeback.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lol he was part of the reason we were down. SMH. He played 4 quarters and only showed up for 1 of them.

By contrast, Foles did not start when we got down. He came in after we were losing.

You cannot compare a QB playing the whole game and leading a comeback after sucking early to BDN coming in when team is down and leading a comeback.
The defense was “more” the reason we were down....let’s be honest the defense looked like shit at times during all 3 games. The Detroit game there were no turnovers by Mitch I’m not comparing either qbs. I just pointed out Mitch wasn’t the reason we were in a hole. We have a different opinion.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Like ive been saying for over a year, this team never needed great qb play. It needed something resembling competence and not complete ineptitude. Mitch playing like shit for 3 QTRs a game is not a recipe for winning. Not against a decent team at least.

These 3 wins are vs teams combining for zero wins. Lets see how things go when the competition gets stiffer. Hopefully the defense plays to their talent now that they have a QB they can not feel awful about.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I answered a question. Separately I am quite happy BDN is in now.

I will let this one slide as I am sure you are sad Trubisky was benched and lashing out.
Not a bit.

I just never understand looking for the negative in everything especially after a big comeback win

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think we would be remiss if we didn’t thank Dan Quinn and the Falcons for stopping the clock several times unnecessarily. Not that we needed the extra time. They blew a 20 point lead in six minutes fast enough to get the ball back. ?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The defense was more the reason we were down....let’s be honest the defense looked like shit at times during all 3 games. The Detroit game there were no turnovers by Mitch I’m not comparing either qbs. I just pointed out Mitch wasn’t the reason we were in a hole. We have a different opinion.
6 points in the first 3 quarters! How is that the Ds fault? Mitch has the same problems he had last year. He is still very inconsistent, and his throws are way off target.

Team Chicago

Liked Posts:
Mitch and his happy feet and inability to read a defense certainly earned his benching today.

Can't argue with Foles performance today though I'm not sure he can be a sustainable solution at QB either.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The defense was more the reason we were down....let’s be honest the defense looked like shit at times during all 3 games. The Detroit game there were no turnovers by Mitch I’m not comparing either qbs. I just pointed out Mitch wasn’t the reason we were in a hole. We have a different opinion.

How many points did the offense score prior to 4th quarter?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not a bit.

I just never understand looking for the negative in everything especially after a big comeback win

Again I did not look for a negative. Someone said Roquan hasnt done much and I responded.