***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Should've been 6-6, D needs to step up and offense needs to finish drives

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubs can move the ball, but just CANNOT finish....

We cannot keep up with the Falcons, let alone any other decent offense in the league if we can't finish...

BEARS

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If the Falcons were playing any other offense in the league, they'd already have given up 14 points.

As good as the Bears offense has looked between the 20's, they continue to fail in redzone territory.

If the Falcons score another touchdown on the next drive, this game will get out of hand in a hurry.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get trying to control the clock and keep Atlanta's O off the field, but that was soooo conservative. We're in the red zone down by 6, let's take a shot into the endzone. Smh

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Im waiting on this pick Mitch is gonna throw if he doesn't stop being so laser focused on Miller and Arob . If you are not the first or 2nd read on a play you might as well be non existent in this offense regardless of what the opposing defense does

pablovi

Liked Posts:
So, the overrated D will give up another TD? Or the Falcons are fine with having the lead, and just try to control the ball?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I get trying to control the clock and keep Atlanta's O off the field, but that was soooo conservative. We're in the red zone down by 6, let's take a shot into the endzone. Smh

that's on the qb. He had no pressure, clean pocket, let the wr's work themselves open. Stead he dumps it. Zero pocket presence.

did I mention MITCH SUCKS???