***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pablovi

Liked Posts:
cowboys and seahawks defenses don't compare

this is going to be a blowout. falcons pull a jay cutler and pad stats in the 4th when game is already decided as bears play prevent to stop the quick score. bears win by 2 touchdowns
Stop with the nonsense, Cowboy D was just one spot or two behind Bears’s in Yards/play, in RY/G and PY/G last year. The only stat we’re the Bears D was ranked higher was points. And that’s because opposing teams did feel the need to score, since our offense couldn’t put up points on the board.
Stop spreading misinformation. Bears and Cowboys D were very close last year.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears defense will continue to show '18 is a thing of the past. Offense will struggle putting up points in the middle of the game per usual.

ATL - 26
Bears - 23

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Today will be the first time we see Nick Foles playing for the Bears. It will most likely be after halftime. The Bears will be lucky to score 17 points today while the Falcons will have 17 by the middle of the 2nd quarter at the latest.
2-1 is still better than 0-3 or 1-2

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today will be the first time we see Nick Foles playing for the Bears. It will most likely be after halftime. The Bears will be lucky to score 17 points today while the Falcons will have 17 by the middle of the 2nd quarter at the latest.
2-1 is still better than 0-3 or 1-2
Get real

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1.Ball control/ Time of possession
2. Touchdowns instead of field goals
3. Control Matt Ryan...68% completed passes.
4. Special teams. Cohen can’t let the ball roll 20 yds like he did on Sunday

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm in love with that stat of the week.

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like many, I am still waiting for Mitch to remove his head from his ass, not stare down his primary receiver, and not over throw a leaping 6'13" receiver. It would be nice to see him go through his progressions, find the open player, and complete passes. Maybe this is the week? This time? Again!?! Hopefully he does.

Also, still waiting for this fairly stacked (talent wise) defense to put it together. Maybe this is the week Chuck figures out how to use all these players properly? Thus far Pagano has sure made me miss Vic.

I like that Matt has learned to run the ball. Hope he keeps it up and doesn't get to friggin cute. Maybe this is the week he learns to plan a complete game and not just a quarter or two? Hopefully if we get off to a good start he doesn't take his foot off the gas this time.

With that said, Julio out, the other injuries Atlanta is dealing with, and Atlanta's defense thus far....

Bears - 27
Atlanta - 19

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone send me a link to stream online
This one is usually pretty good:
Here's backup with several streams:

Last edited:

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Like many, I am still waiting for Mitch to remove his head from his ass, not stare down his primary receiver, and not over throw a leaping 6'13" receiver. It would be nice to see him go through his progressions, find the open player, and complete passes. Maybe this is the week? This time? Again!?! Hopefully he does.

Also, still waiting for this fairly stacked (talent wise) defense to put it together. Maybe this is the week Chuck figures out how to use all these players properly? Thus far Pagano has sure made me miss Vic.

I like that Matt has learned to run the ball. Hope he keeps it up and doesn't get to friggin cute. Maybe this is the week he learns to plan a complete game and not just a quarter or two? Hopefully if we get off to a good start he doesn't take his foot off the gas this time.

With that said, Julio out, the other injuries Atlanta is dealing with, and Atlanta's defense thus far....

Bears - 27
Atlanta - 19
I agree with everything. I will add this, all NFL Quarterbacks will stare down there relievers some more than others.