***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Falcons (#MITCHISBACK Part Two: The Mitchening)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swz01

Liked Posts:
That’s about the fourth straight run where the Falcons were already in the backfield. They’re exploiting something, and the coaches aren’t recognizing it.

It’s called Trubisky can’t hit a deep ball. No need to cover anyone past 10-20 yards. So they cheat against the run.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
3 scores down against a beat up offense and abysmal defense.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No pick six streak still alive

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Given the competition, or lack thereof, this is going to be a horrendous loss.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I dont want to go backwards the defense is "okay" I just want another qb and for us to take the offense seriously. What we are doing right now is not taking it seriously but falling right back into old bear habits of trying to win in spite of qb play not because of it

The year after getting Trubisky we NEED Smith. No, we needed Oline to protect Trubisky. Then we trade that future oline for Mack for the duration of Trubisky's contract.
There is a reason the franchise can still get away with this outdated thinking and it's because so many fans are OK with it because defense is "Bears football" and it doesn't work because it's from the 1940s.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I predict Mitch will put up a couple junk TD's after the game is well out of reach against prevent Def. And the fan boys will be sound the trumpets.

Yup. Nagy post game:

“What I’m really impressed by was his response, that he didn’t give up. He stuck in there and delivered a couple of touchdown passes for us late.”