***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Countdown to the Beatdown in Motown: Battered & Brokendown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
If you were GM would you fire Flus and pay the kings ransom for Sean Peyton?
I would strongly consider it. I really don’t see anything special about Flus and I could see him flopping after we sign all the FAs he needs to make his D work.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao....TE damn near blew out his ACL, trying to be smooth ?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every time they drop back there’s a man in his face. Running is the best way to keep him safe. You are just insecure Fields isn’t a slow unauthentic white guy.
You argued with me about Mitch Trubisky for awhile...and the the drafting of Teven Jenkins...you ended up being wrong both times.

...but go ahead and make it about race - talk about obvious insecurity. You see t too, don't like it, and default to race because it's all that's left.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You argued with me about Mitch Trubisky for awhile...and the the drafting of Teven Jenkins...you ended up being wrong.

...but go ahead and make it about race - talk about obvious insecurity. You see t too, don't like it, and go to race.
And unlike you I admitted I was wrong about Mitch. Something you can’t do with Fields because he isn’t what you want from a QB… all his success aside ?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I get your 'character' you play here is to be the Debbie Downer on the forum, but we saw how fast a Mel Tucker defense turned around when some talent was thrown its way. Football works far faster than some of you think.
It’s not a character, I’m pessimistic in most things. But with the Bears it’s understandable, I’ve never seen this team do anything or be good, except for a fluke season or two every decade. I was 7 when they won the SB.

And LOL it was because of Fangio, not only changing players. Do we have spoken close to Fangio?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
We dont...we accept that the Bears are not playing to win. Just throwing in players too see what the have next year
The sad thing is they’re playing to win, that their best effort.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I can’t believe opposing fans think our offensive line is good. This shit is abysmal.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Ok. We all think it’s unacceptable. There. It still ain’t going to change anything. Bears will keep playing for years no matter if they suck or not.
They always have, I’m talking about supposed fans cheering for them to lose.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you were GM would you fire Flus and pay the kings ransom for Sean Peyton?
Assuming they're actually trying to tank we can't really judge much yet. Payton could show up and suck too.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but that isn't what his tape says. A bad game after a month off isn't a concern for me
Look up his stats they don't garner second pick first round though. I see him dropping unless he has a lights out combine

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears offense after the first few scripted plays have been garbage for about a month.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Both OTs getting abused.

Edit: Jesus again, its like mirror images of OTs getting bullrushed right into the QB.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
And unlike you I admitted I was wrong about Mitch. Something you can’t do with Fields because he isn’t what you want from a QB… all his success aside ?
He isn't what I want right now.

Did you watch Michael Vick or are you too young?

2 playoff wins career.