***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Annual Northern Ownership Convention Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Not many options when he's got pressure in his face and coming around both his left and right side.
I only got to see the final half, some of it...trying to get thru WandaVision, and the line is just giving him no time. That pcket just instantly shrinks.

His strength is down the field. They need to give him time. He was not drafted to dink and dunk.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then the second half is utter shit. Wow.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
actually, he sucked
Jenkins had one of the softer edges I've seen a LT have in a long time. The staff had to have known that in practice.

How they didn't keep James in more or even another OL next to help him block all game is beyond me.

We shouldn't be surprised the Bears staff didn't have a plan in case Jenkins had to play after Peters went down. While it was his first game...he was terrible and I'm really concerned about him being a LT moving forward. If Peters can't play next week- flip Borom to the left side and Jenkins to the right. Maybe that will help, but maybe it won't....but I don't want Jenkins watching Fields blind side the rest of the year.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nope, it's just one of those annoying things that gets under my skin. 2 TD's vs 1 INT would have ended up being one of Fields' better games statistically.

Hey man.....I just wanna see us win. And kick GB's azz along the way

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The interception hit the receiver in the hands.
I get some here want to blame everything on Fields, but you don't see other teams have so many tipped passes as the Bears. Their players actually catch the damn ball. Fields had to throw it over not only Daniels, but the Packers pushing him into Fields...but Mooney had two hands on it. You have to catch that shit. They're not all gonna be perfect.

Its like the Fields haters want perfect throws from Fields, which is basically saying the WRs cant catch anything that's not perfectly thrown....aren't you guys saying that the WRs are even worse?

Krogoth

Liked Posts:
Just to soothe any aching vaginas, it was also a poor choice when Rodgers did it.

There. Equilibrium has been achieved.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Hey man.....I just wanna see us win. And kick GB's azz along the way
If they play like they did in the first half, I honestly could see them winning the final 4 games. None of those three teams scare anyone.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Except Ditka would've literally kicked some azz too
Ditka would have made a Chunky Soup commercial, criticized players for doing it, and then would have been thoroughly outcoached by Joe Gibbs.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From what I see…Fields isn’t very accurate
How can you tell. Fields had to throw while jumping backwards on his last pass because the center was literally in his lap as the threw the ball. Maybe out center should keep the other team's nose tackle out of his quarterback's face.

In all honesty, that throw was surprisingly good considering the position he had to throw from.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
How can you tell. Fields had to throw while jumping backwards on his last pass because the center was literally in his lap as the threw the ball. Maybe out center should keep the other team's nose tackle out of his quarterback's face.

In all honesty, that throw was surprisingly good considering the position he had to throw from.
I didn’t say he inaccurate on one throw. It’s been a problem for most of the year. Watch, or go back, on how many high balls he throws. It’s suspicious

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Why don't we see what Fields can do when he has a little time, and some room to actually step into a throw.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If they play like they did in the first half, I honestly could see them winning the final 4 games. None of those three teams scare anyone.

I don't think we have the drive. These guys are just picking up a check at this point

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I only got to see the final half, some of it...trying to get thru WandaVision, and the line is just giving him no time. That pcket just instantly shrinks.

His strength is down the field. They need to give him time. He was not drafted to dink and dunk.
Mustipher was normally in Fields lap before he could even set up to throw a pass, which has been pretty fucking normal from Mustipher all year.

This offense is the absolute worst in the league and it starts upfront.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn’t say he inaccurate on one throw. It’s been a problem for most of the year. Watch, or go back, on how many high balls he throws. It’s suspicious
They are a little high but catchable if you can touch it with your hands you should catch it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Kicking a field goal? lol

dont forget the 80 yards on the ground. Damn near the entire offense tonight
Imagine if dblpooh got his way and Mac Jones was playing behind this line, what would have happened? Decapitation?