***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Bears vs. Packers Week 12. Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Cheeseheads

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Mitch is back.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Fuck the Packers

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Cheesecurds

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10veitout

Liked Posts:
W
Are u still tearing up like a homo over the Seattle game that happened years ago? Cause I know the rest of your loser fan base is and still can’t get over it.. ever since that game the refs have been in the packers back pocket and you know it.. btw you would be crying like a moron if the roles are reversed and u know it!
Why would i be upset about regular season game from 2018 lol. What the fuck? I got over that game when McCarthy was canned, let alone our 2019 playoff win over SEA.

Um, no. Your just claiming that because the Packers own your team and its frustrates you lol. 'Wahhhhh the refs love my better division rival waaahhh!!!!' cries the losing team fan with no mature coping mechanisms lol.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm in my 30s and i have zero patience for football regimes that completely ignore glaring issues and for dumb fucking fans who put up with it and make excuses for garbage players.

You don't like it? Tough shit, buttercup.

Well thats a shame!

Alot of us aren't happy, but we're not delusional like you. I doubt you would be happy if you were a Chiefs fan. You would find something to be b**** about.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm in my 30s and i have zero patience for football regimes that completely ignore glaring issues and for dumb fucking fans who put up with it and make excuses for garbage players.

You don't like it? Tough shit, buttercup.
So, just so I am clear, what do I need to do to not be "putting up with it"?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.... or you just try your hardest to rationalize this because you have poor coping mechanisms lol.

How many Bears QBs lost a playoff game on a missed facemask like Rodgers in 09 WC? Go ahead.
So you dont think its a thing? Well sorry but it clearly is. Does it mean it happens all the time? No. But the league makes money off of the elite qb's not the scrubs. Its common sense.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was it over when the gremans bombed pearl harbor mfs!

Hellz no!

The bears gonna come out the lockerroom ready ta rip off those mfs heads and shit down their necks

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fun fact: Bears are actually ahead of their average in points scored at half! Granted its been garbage time since start of 2nd quarter.
It hasn’t been garbage time they’re still playing defense. They haven’t went to prevent etc

2Deep

Liked Posts:
The offense sucks but the defense playing bend dont break has been an issue since Pagano took over.

I keep saying this.....you have aggressive players on D but you are making them play on their heels.

Tom Thayer has said 40 times on radio tonight that you cannot rush 3 guys against Rogers

If I'm pagano....I don't care if Rigers throws more TD's at this point but I'm making his life hell in 2nd half......

But Pagano would rather kiss Rogers ass

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.... or you just try your hardest to rationalize this because you have poor coping mechanisms lol.

How many Bears QBs lost a playoff game on a missed facemask like Rodgers in 09 WC? Go ahead.
Youre bringing up 09?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Again, completely irrelevant. There doesn't need to be a grab to be a facemask, it used to be a 5 yarder, not they're all 15 yarders. And again, there's no change of possession, so the ball reverts to the bears and is an automatic first down. Otherwise, if the Packers already have the ball it's still a penalty, likely illegal hands to the face, Packers retain possession, but no TD. The ball being scooped doesn't matter, the possession change has to happen first.
Wrong, incidental facemask is gone, mesning no penalty with no grab.

Wrong, there would be no change of possesion IF the fumble came AFTER the penalty, but it came BEFORE, therefore, it would have been a turnover with a 15 yard facemask tacked on against GB's recovery from the place the ball was picked up.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If it weren't for an embarrassing half from our defense, the story of the half would be how this Packers defense is soft as shit against the run. They are going to get annihilated in the playoffs against a physical football team.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wrong, incidental facemask is gone, mesning no penalty with no grab.

Wrong, there would be no change of possesion IF the fumble came AFTER the penalty, but it came BEFORE, therefore, it would have been a turnover with a 15 yard facemask tacked on against GB's recovery from the place the ball was picked up.

Are you really this stupid?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Youre bringing up 09?
Your crying that that call would have certainly been made against Rodgers, so i pointed out a much worse penalty was allowed agaimst Rodgers on the final play of a playoff game, costing his team the game.