***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Bears vs. Packers Week 12. Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Cheeseheads

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Mitch is back.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Fuck the Packers

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Cheesecurds

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll go to sleep tonight with the pleasent dream of hearing the news that Pace and Nagy have been canned

Not yet. They need to lose out to get to the Top 10 where they will have a shot at someone like Wilson. Let them sink with the team, someone new might instigate a meaningless win or two. Don't want it.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Blowout L with Mitch under center. Absolutely useless when it matters. Scored as many meaningful TDs for GB as he did for the Bears.

They onky didn't have any meaning because the Defense got ran over. Don't be fooled. Packers didn't just let the Bears score. They scored TDs that GB tried hard to stop.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Already answered how you're wrong on every level.

Both could and should have been called and would have led to 15 yard auto 1st down regardless of the when the fumble happened/who recovered/and how far they ran it back

No, you just told me im wrong and didn't even try to prove why, here ill quote you;

Nice writeup
Too bad it's wrong

Either one should have been and facemask and both were in the action of the sack/fumble

They weren't on the return.

See? Where in that post do you actually attempt to provide support for me being wrong. You dont, because you cant. You just repeatedly tell me im wrong without any support like a little tantruming kid who's mad that teams sucks XD.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch had two interceptions looking for a deep ball when behind. He tried to make something happen. and I can live with interceptions that come from trying to be a gamer. At the same time, he also had a few innacurrate passes he just flat out missed.

But, overall I thought he played well considering the circumstances. He never looked rattled. He kept his eyes down the field. He made good throws on the run. He stepped up in the pocket. He threw for 3 TDs. Alot of good things. Offense had some edge tonight despite the score. I think Mitch deserves to start tge rest of the season.

He was better than Foles, for sure but he's clearly not gonna be the guy. You can't have a QB that has problems going through progressions and can't complete a pass over 10/12 yards. He'll be a decent backup for someone but that's about it.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Both could and should have been called and would have led to 15 yard auto 1st down regardless of the when the fumble happened/who recovered/and how far they ran it back
Wrong, already debunked this thoroughly and you offered no counter argument, here ill repost so that you concede you have no counter argument by just telling me im wrong and running away again :) ;

"1. There was only one facemask, the first 'facemask' had no grab, therefore meaning no facemask under current rules.

2. A facemask would only cause an auto 1st down for the O, IF the facemask came BEFORE the turnover. The facemask coming AFTER the turnover, means that all it would negate is the return.

Thats why when holding occurs after a pick six (by the intercepting team) it only negates the return, not the actual INT itself."

Now you will again concede you have no argument to either of these points by refusing to actually respond with anything other then telling me im wrong. Go ahead, concede defeat again by not responding. :)

Everyone watch, he is going to tell me im wrong without giving any form of counter argumentation to the above points (just like before), thus conceding that he cannot and that I win :)

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He was better than Foles, for sure but he's clearly not gonna be the guy. You can't have a QB that has problems going through progressions and can't complete a pass over 10/12 yards. He'll be a decent backup for someone but that's about it.

He might not be the future, but I thought he went through his progressions well. He seemed to find the best option on most of his throws...but yes, he was innacurate on a few too many.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They onky didn't have any meaning because the Defense got ran over. Don't be fooled. Packers didn't just let the Bears score. They scored TDs that GB tried hard to stop.
They'd have meaning if you know, Mitch did anything when the game mattered.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
They'd have meaning if you know, Mitch did anything when the game mattered.

For all I care he threw a TD throw the first drive, but the game was out of reach by the end of his 3rd drive when the score was 27-3.

He failed to get a TD in the first two drives of the 2nd half when we coukd have made things interesting, but defense quickly folded before then. Defense didn't do anything to put the offense in good fiekd position or give them a chance.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For all I care he threw a TD throw the first drive, but the game was out of reach by the end of his 3rd drive when the score was 27-3.

He failed to get a TD in the first two drives of the 2nd half when we coukd have made things interesting, but defense quickly folded before then. Defense didn't do anything to put the offense in good fiekd position or give them a chance.
Stopped reading there.

lincster27

Liked Posts:
Well the good news is, we don't have to worry about what would happened if Nagy won this game and went on a run. He's likely cemented his role as someone else's QB coach for next year. Now please don't bring in Harbaugh.
Not that asshat. Most overrated coach in either pro or college football.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Mitch had two interceptions looking for a deep ball when behind. He tried to make something happen. and I can live with interceptions that come from trying to be a gamer. At the same time, he also had a few innacurrate passes he just flat out missed.

But, overall I thought he played well considering the circumstances. He never looked rattled. He kept his eyes down the field. He made good throws on the run. He stepped up in the pocket. He threw for 3 TDs. Alot of good things. Offense had some edge tonight despite the score. I think Mitch deserves to start tge rest of the season.

Who gives a shit?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If this is Mitch after his best week of practice ever, id hate to see what his worst week of practice looks like.