***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robert Woods out - Personal.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been slow cooking a pork shoulder all morning to do up a proper taco night in the House of Vu. No logical reason the Bears win this game...which is why they will.

Bears 23
Rams 17
Hard to beat slow cooked pork shoulder.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No vote for one poster to go masturbate in middle of game?

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
I hope Mitch don't stare down ARob tonight Ramsey will be all over him

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears haven't exactly been able to take advantage of playing a team that has a bunch of starters out. They barely beat Detroit last week, and lost to New Orleans and the Chargers in the weeks prior.

This is definitely a game they should win, but I don't believe they will. Something tells me Todd Gurley will break out tonight, and the Bears offense will continue to suck like they have all year. Only hope for them is forcing Jared Goff into turnovers and giving Mitch a short field to work with.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Rams are in bad bad shape. If the Bears can’t win this game then it’s time to start firing people

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In other news

Every nfc team we needed to lose; won.
Doesn't matter. They wont do their part anyways. They'll lose to GB, DAL and KC. Probably Minny.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
It SHOULD HAVE been flexed. Spare America the one man shit show of Mitch, and "Swaggy" Nagy, trying to be cute with the play calling every drive.

I can understand why this game wasn't flexed as it is essentially a play-out game. Loser dramatically drops in playoff probabilities. This will be the last time for the NFL to really capitalize on either the Rams or Bears fanbase. Take it now and flex whoever loses out of their remaining prime-time games.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
The Bears haven't exactly been able to take advantage of playing a team that has a bunch of starters out. They barely beat Detroit last week, and lost to New Orleans and the Chargers in the weeks prior.

This is definitely a game they should win, but I don't believe they will. Something tells me Todd Gurley will break out tonight, and the Bears offense will continue to suck like they have all year. Only hope for them is forcing Jared Goff into turnovers and giving Mitch a short field to work with.
I can understand why this game wasn't flexed as it is essentially a play-out game. Loser dramatically drops in playoff probabilities. This will be the last time for the NFL to really capitalize on either the Rams or Bears fanbase. Take it now and flex whoever loses out of their remaining prime-time games.

Defending NFC Champs vs. the soon to be NFC Champs, I'd say this is a pretty big game.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I no longer feel like the bears win this game like I did all week

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
I can't believe this is a night game.

When do they start flexing games?

When the NFL gets a real leader :( . Bears will win but mean's shit to us and to the raiders but the raiders do have a crap schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.