***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (NFL Playoffs Hopeathon Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wasn’t.
I should have never dropped DAL TE Shultz a few weeks ago. Kmet only got 2 points.
I’m satisfied with Mooney and Monty’s production.

Yeah, Kmet seems to go awol for long periods of time, but I still would have thought he'd score more than 2

ImSure

Liked Posts:
since our loss to the Vikings in November, we've had four games and have scored...

who had that in your office pool?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how Bears had no chance against big bad Minnesota before the game but now that they won the Vikings are bums. Ahh CCS Sundays... gotta love the smell of stupidity in the air.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
They’ve put 3 really good games together. It would be a shame if they can’t get into the playoffs when they are surging hot at the right time.

no one will convince me those Giants teams were better than this Bears team. Get into the playoffs and anything can happen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok I'm just saying you would hope that type of offensive performance nets you a cleaner win.

Minny averaves 25.6 and they scored 27 today so 1.4 above their average. Bears D gives up 22.4 so 4.6 more than average.

None of that is really some massive let down. Bears fans are just so used to asking so much from the D and so little from the O.

and our defense gets a free pass? this offense was never going to keep up with the top offense which is why so much was invested in the defense.

No the D was shit. But so was the O until the game was out of reach. There is no law that says only one side of the ball is at fault.

Did you watch the game? There was plenty of talk about how the D just quit because they were frustrated with the O always putting them on bad positions.